Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - awaken

sesshomaru finds a slumbering girl looking to be about the age of 13. short black hair, glasses, and in pajamas??

Chapter 2 - awaken

Chapter 2 - awaken
"yay!" rin shouts jumping up and down. the girl is put on ah-un and they begin to walk again. "we will rest here" sesshomaru says calmly. rin and jaken fall asleep quickly while the young yokai sits quietly, not moving, only breathing and watching over his little followers. he catches some movement from the corner of his eye. it was the girl, now sitting up her eyes still closed, not moving at all. sesshomaru's eyes flicker from rin and jaken to the girl. he slowly puts his hand on his sword and suddenly the girls eyes flicker open. one a sparkily sky blue the other a firey crimson red. she stood up and turned to him walking slowly and gracefully, right in front of him she stopped. "do you know where i am?" she asked. he said nothing. "do you know where i am?" she asked again. still no answer. she squated leaning twards him. "i. asked. you. a. question." she said annoyed. she stood back up and silently and gracefully walks away leaving him shocked and flustered. 'he was wierd, but i gotta give him credit he was hot as can be!' she thought. just then he appears right in front of her! "you cannot leave." he says calmly. "and why not?!" she asks loudly. "because rin asked me if we can keep you." he explained. " i am not an animal for someone to ask another if they can keep me!" she yells. "mm. mi lord what is the matter? i hear so much yelling and she is gone." said rin comeing out of the bushes rubbing her eyes and yawning. "no need to worry rin, go back to sleep." he says soothingly. " yes mi lord." she says yawning again. "i thought rin was the green thing. anyway what is a human girl doing with a yokai?" she asked. "i mean it is kinda-" she was cut off by something. "she's here." the girl wispers. she quickly dissapears into the forest. sesshomaru walks through the bushes to see the girl and a priestess engaging(sp?) in battle. he looks over to the priestess who is holding two pairs of chop sticks, one pair red with golden birds and the other black with the top half the ocean.
"give them back!" she yells. "i cannot. they are mine to protect." the priestess responds. "they were mine in the begining, then they were taken from me given to you, and then im put to sleep! they are mine!" she yells. "sesshomaru!" an agitated voice yells. "inuyasha." sesshomaru growls. "inu..yasha.." the priestess whispers slowly. "who the crap is inuyasha?!" she yells. inuyasha's group comes into the clearing. "who's the kid sesshomaru? another one of your minions?" inuyasha asks. "i am not a kid! besides like i would ever join him!" she screams. "look at her eyes!" kagome says. "what of my eyes?! i can hear ya know!" she exclaims. "who are you anyways?" sango asks. "me? im theo the ruler of the ocean and the owner of the phoenix, but this person here wont give me back my weapons!" she explains. "kikyo.." inuyasha whispers. "please just give me back my weapons. im their rightful owner. please..." theo beggs. "this is only once i will do this, if you show me that you are the true owner of these." kikyo said. "alrite. i call upon the phoenix as its true and rightful owner, help thy in all good and evil moments in time!" chanted theo. as soon as those words were said a massive ball of fire fell from the sky. the ball uncurled itself and was now a firey red phoenix. "now can i have them back?" theo asked impationtly. "i gave you my word." kikyo said handing her the chopsticks. "thanks." theo replied. "now i will be on my way..." theo said walking away. "you cannot leave, rin wants you as a friend." sesshomaru said. "im sorry, but i could care less." she said annoyed. "matter of fact i think ill stay with them." theo said pointing to inuyasha and his group. she walks over to kagome. "you look like your from tokyo." she said. "how do you know about that?" kagome asks. "i was visiting japan a few months ago maybe a year and i fell into the well and ended up here." theo explains. "wow kagome i didnt know that other people could come to our era too." miroku says. "how old are you anyway?" shippo asked. "huh?" theo asked with a full mouth. "i asked how old you are" shippo repeated. "oh" swallow "im sixteen ill be seventeen in november." she stated. "but you look like a thirteen year old!" sango said surpriesed.(sp?{i cant spell rite now}) "yea so-" theo said being cut off by something carressing her backside. "what the?!" exclaimed theo. "theo will you please bear my children?" asked miroku. "if everyone wasnt here right now i would cut off all your limbs, cut out your heart, burn you, burn your limbs, scatter your ashes around the world, and feed your heart to my phoenix!" miroku cringed away behind sango, who was surpised by theo's reaction. "frikken perv!" theo screamed. "lord sesshomaru, where did she go?" rin asked. "she is with inuyasha and his group." he answered. "are we going there?" rin asked. "stop asking mi lord so many quesions!" jaken yelled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment