Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A new mew mew and alot 'o' new crushes!!!!!! XD Kinda funny...and stupid though.....

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
It was a nice sunny Saturday morning,about 10:00 AM when Jakkurrian Kumiko woke up.
"*YAWN* I wonder what today is...." She glanced at her calendar. "Oh,its my birthday." Jakkurrian said plainly. Now,if your wondering why the heck she not happy,is because that instead of being in America with her family she was stuck in Tokyo,and also because her parents had died on her birthday 5 years ago today.
"*sigh* Well,maybe I should see if I can have some fun today." She got a black belly shirt on,some tight jeans and sneakers.After she had gotten into her outfit she went to the mirror in her bathroom and started brushing her sienna red hair when she had noticed a small red mark on her neck. It was all swirly shaped and stuff.....(@_@ - okay......)
"What the heck?!" She turned around. The bad thing for her was she had gotten all pumped up and excited,that when she looked back into the mirror she noticed her fox ears.
"Ok,ok,just calm down calm down Jakkurrian. I'm probably just holusinating." She tried to listed to herself and when she looked back into the mirror the ears were gone.
"Ok,maybe I need some fresh air." She said as she slammed the door to her house and ran out.
"Oh cripes! I forgot to make breakfast! Hmm...maybe I could stop somewhere." She glanced around and saw a pretty pink building on the other side of some trees.
"Hm.....thats new." She started walking through the trees and stuff when she heard a voice.
"Hello kitten. What are you up to now? Hm..?"
"Wh-who's there?!" Jakkurrian said as she turned around,she finally looked up and saw someone right in front of her.
"I like the new outfit kitten. Its a change for once."
"Who are you?!" Jakkurrian yelled at him.
"You don't remember? Ok, I'll play along,my names is Kish." He said.
"If you think I know you then whats my name?!" Jakkurrian said getting ticked off.
"Ichigo Momomiya." Kish said as he crossed his arms across his chest.
"Wrong!" Jakkurrian yelled, as she was still standing in an atack ready position Pai and Tart teleported next to Kish.
"Guys! Why won't Ichigo just admit she's herself and admit she does remember me!" Kish said as he turned to both of them.
"Because thats not Ichigo stupid!" Tart exclaimed.
"*blushing* You did not see-" Kish started but when he turned to where Jakkurrian was he could already see her running towards the cafe.







Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tailslilfoxgurl101 on August 18, 2007, 2:21:15 AM

tailslilfoxgurl101 on
tailslilfoxgurl101awsome!

Hachi10120 on September 16, 2006, 2:15:27 PM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120That's awsome. now you've got me interested!

Sheena_X_Zelos on September 1, 2005, 7:48:16 AM

Sheena_X_Zelos on
Sheena_X_ZelosThats cute.. I'd like to read more! ^_^