Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2......

A new mew mew and alot 'o' new crushes!!!!!! XD Kinda funny...and stupid though.....

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2......

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2......
CHAPTER TWO (Dos, 2,too,to, someother way to write two...)
Jakkurrian was inside of the cafe waiting at the door for someone to assist her,a few minutes later after she finished gasping for air from running,a green haired waitress with glasses approached her.
"Hello,my name is Retasu,welcome ot cafe Mew Mew,just follow me and I'll lead you to your table." The waitress said kindly as she started walking towards an empty table.
"Someone will be with you in a few moments to take your order." Retasu said as she handed Jakkurrian a pink menu.
"Thank you." Jakkurrian said as she grabbed the menu from the waitress,she was still kind of shaken up from seeing that weird elf guy,and his two friends. A few minutes later another waitress came up to her.
"Hello,may name is Ichigo,may I take your order?" The girl said with her writing pad and a pink pen.
"I-ichigo?! Ichigo Momomiya?!" Jakkurrian said as she started freaking out. She just stared point blank at Ichigo,she didn't even notice that everyone else in the cafe was staring at her.
"Uh...ye-yeah. *sweatdrops*"
"Do you know anyone by the name of Kish?" Jakkurrian said as she stood up from her seat.
"Kish? Uhh....no! Who would have the name Kish that I would know?!" Ichigo lied.
"The same person who would call you "kitten"." Jakkurrian said as she stared defiantly at Ichigo. Ichigo stared back at her but couldn't help but notice the mark on her neck.
"Wh-where did you get that mark?" Ichigo wispered to her.
"Mark? Oh this? I noticed it this morning." Jakkurrian said as she calmed down. Ichigo grabbed her hand and took her to a room in the back of the cafe."Wait? What about my order? I wanted peppermint tea!'' Jakkurrian said as Ichigo made her sit down on a chair.
"Okay okay,I'll get you your tea,just stay here until I come back." Ichigo told her as she rushed out of the room. Jakkurrian stayed seated and started messing around with her hair,while she was busy,uhh.....,yeah,we'll just call it that, a blonde guy walked past her,he stopped for a second,and started walking backwards and stopped in front of her.
"!!!!!!!?????? Who are you?" The guy said calmly, Jakkurrian started blushing lightly.
"Um...my name is Jakkurrian,and I was told to wait here by Ichigo." Jakkurrian said as she stared into the blondes blue eyes. "And what about you?"
"My name is Ryou Shirogane,I'm the manager and owner of this cafe." He replied as Ichigo walked in.
"Oh,Ryou,just who I needed." Ichigo said.
"Why?With what? Did you break something else?" He said mockingly.
"No. Something about the mew mews." Ichigo said with an attitude.
"Mew mews? Are you saying thats why I have this mark? I've heard about you guys on the news." Jakkurrian said.
"Basically,you know how to metamorph,right?" Ryou asked her kindly. As he handed her a power pendant.
"Hey,you were never that nice to me." Ichigo said. " *gasp* You like her don't you?!"
"*blush* No,look take it from here,I'll be in my room." Ryou said as he headed out of the room.
"*hearts in eyes* Wow! He's hot!!!!!" Jakkurrian exclaimed.
"*anime sweatdrop and fall*.....Oh,great."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hachi10120 on September 16, 2006, 2:18:33 PM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120I can't wait to read more! you've got me hooked now!

fox_gal on May 1, 2006, 3:15:38 AM

fox_gal on
fox_galHi peeps! XD um...yeah....my bad that I haven't been updating lately...I've been trying to come up with some new stuff.^^

Tiger-Prime on April 27, 2006, 3:06:37 PM

Tiger-Prime on
Tiger-Primecan't wait for more

mickey_da_silver_Rayqaza on February 8, 2006, 7:07:33 AM

mickey_da_silver_Rayqaza on
mickey_da_silver_Rayqazaahem... WHI HAVNT U BEEN ADDING?!?!?!?! pleez add! ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~mickey rayqaza

Erushi-Hime on September 25, 2005, 11:10:51 PM

Erushi-Hime on
Erushi-HimeThis is coolio, continue pleaaaassee?? :)