Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three, tres *XD* other ways to spell 3! I_I

A new mew mew and alot 'o' new crushes!!!!!! XD Kinda funny...and stupid though.....

Chapter 3 - Chapter three, tres *XD* other ways to spell 3! I_I

Chapter 3 - Chapter three, tres *XD* other ways to spell 3! I_I
Jakkurrian looked down at Ichigo. "Are you ok?"She asked,as Ryou walked back in. He walked up to Jakkurrian grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.
"I forgot to tell you something."he explained quickly as he stopped in a locker room and let go of her hand.

"This will be your locker,from now on,you'll be working here."He said,as he opened the locker and pulled out a key. "Heres your key to the cafe,I'll have you open it in the morning."He said as he dropped it in her palm. He pulled a box out of the locker also and opened it. "This should fit you,try it on,theres a bathroom over there."He said pointing behind her. Jakkurrian grabbed the box and ran to the bathroom. ((srry if it makes no sense that Ryou just suddenly pulls a box out of a locker and its supposed to fit Jak *lol*))

She came back in a few moments wearing the traditional cafe uniform,the outfit looked a little tight,but she didn't mind,at least it was black and white,her favorite colors.She had put her hair in a loose ponytail,kinda like Keiichiro's ."So,how do I look?" she asked Ryou and Ichigo.

"Great!"Ryou said smiling as he shover his hands in his pockets.

"Its too tight."Ichigo said pouting a bit,Jakkurrian stared at her.

"Yeah,uh-huh......no."Jak said,glaring quickly at Ichigo, she then turned to Ryou again ",so when do I start?"Jakkurrian asked Ryou.

"Right now,if you'd like." Ryou said.

"...your giving her a choice to start whenever she wants?!"Ichigo asked,this was getting on her nerves. She stormed out of the caf'e. Jakkurrian just stood there.

"....do you mind if I come back tommorrow? I have to go feed my cats." Jakkurrian explained to Ryou.

"sure,the caf'e opens at 7:00 am. see you then."Ryou said before he left the room and went upstairs, Jakkurrian changed back into her normal clothes, folded her uniform and went home for the day.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tailslilfoxgurl101 on August 18, 2007, 2:27:49 AM

tailslilfoxgurl101 on
tailslilfoxgurl101more more more! i wanna kno what happends! great story so far keep writing!

fox_gal on November 25, 2006, 11:51:57 AM

fox_gal on
fox_galhai! hello people! I'm TRYING to write more,but my stupid writing program wont work! gonna get up more chapters asap!

Hachi10120 on September 16, 2006, 2:21:06 PM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120CLIFF HANGER!! you have no freakn idea how many of those I had to put up with this week! You better write more! (please?)

fox_gal on September 28, 2006, 12:27:48 PM

fox_gal on
fox_gal*lol* tee hee. xD I shall get to writing RIGHT AWAY!! ^^

fox_gal on June 9, 2006, 12:08:40 PM

fox_gal on
fox_galI won't continue unless I get a comment. XD comments tell me that I'm good with writing so I SHOULD continue!