Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stevey, come back to me

My goal, post this on all websites I know to let people know about steve Irwin.

Chapter 1 - Stevey, come back to me

Chapter 1 - Stevey, come back to me

You know, I miss you so much. All I do is cry inside. Oh Heaven please, give him one, more, try!!! Saw you out have' in fun, you and crocs are never done! You had a good time, noone had, the same, life!!! But it's 'bout time I say, noone will forget you this way. Yeah, I'm the only when that'll stay, I'll remember, I'll remember, and I'll remember it again! Stevey, come back to me. I didn't want to set you free, wasn't meant to be. You were happy but now everyone is in a break!!! Stevey, come back to me, I wish you all the luck you need, this will be...come back! I wanna call, but I can't at all. Cause even than, you wouldn't answer!!! And when that day, my heart was broken! It might've been a mistake, but I feel foolish inside. Come back, come back, come back ,yes come back again! Stevey, come back to me, I didn't want to set you free, wasn't meant to be. You were happy but now everyone is in a break!!! Stevey, come back to me, I wish you all the luck you need, this will be...come back. Yes, you know I definetly miss my guy S. And that's who I've been thinking about, just. Noone acts like they don't care, but we knew your job would stop there. And I'm quite upset...cause this is just to wrong. I wish I could pay my soul for all the things that were done. But in the end, that just one thing... that thing...was me, so I grieve. Stevey come back!!! Stevey, come back to me, I didn't wanna set you free, wasn't meant to be. You were happy but now everyone is in a break!!! Stevey, come back to me, I wish you all the luck you need, this will be...come back...STEVEY, COME BACK!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on September 28, 2006, 10:21:15 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, nicely done~

*Sniff* I miss him too ;_;