Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Scared

I also wrote this last year only it was for extra credit. Hope u like...

Chapter 1 - Scared

Chapter 1 - Scared
I’m sitting in my brother’s room typing this and I’mthinking, “Gee, this sounds really bad,” but I continue typing anyway in hopeof success.
 
The girl sat and typed, thinking about how the world was andwhy.  She always thought that people weretoo “snooty”, like they were some kind of queen or something, so much so, thatshe thought it should be outlawed.  Inthe end, they would always get in some kind of trouble from it.
 
 
The boy sat and wondered what it would be like to havefriends.  He figured that if he askedsomeone to be his friend, they’d probably just stare at him and run.  He, actually, had that happen once before,and was not in any hurry to have it happen again.
 
I still think this sounds like I’m rambling on and on aboutsome boring, old opera show that my great-grandfather told me about.  Actually, it sounded pretty good, so I’llkeep going just for the sake of finishing what I started.
 
The girl rose from her chair thinking about a boy in hergrade, who didn’t seem to have any friends. He always ate lunch alone and was extremely shy.  Normally, the girl didn’t bother talking tohim because it would eliminate her from the “cool” group, but today wasdifferent; she was going to be nice to him no matter what it did to herreputation.
 
The boy sat at the lunch table and watched as the girlwalked over.  Suddenly, the boy realizedthat the girl was coming to his table. He rose and ran as fast as he could out of the lunch room hoping shewouldn’t follow.  Soon, he realized thatthere were footsteps behind him.  Heturned and saw the girl watching him. She looked frightened, so he decided to befriend her.
 
The girl walked into the lunch room and headed toward theshy boy.  He was sitting all by himselfat a lunch table that made to fit ten. Suddenly, he looked up and saw her coming.  Within two seconds, he bounded out of hischair and ran out of the room.  The girldidn’t understand this, so she followed him. Eventually, the boy turned to look at her.  He looked frightened, so she gulped down hernervousness and said hello.
 
 
 
   “Hello.”
 
“Hi.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment