Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sumi Namali profile

this is going to be a collection of profile of my oc characters.

Chapter 1 - Sumi Namali profile

Chapter 1 - Sumi Namali profile

Name: Sumi Namali (of the Namali clan)

Meaning of Name: The refined one

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Born: Land of Lightening, Village hidden in the clouds

Level Rank: Chunin

Personality: brave, smart, strong, and sensitive to others. She is very friendly and kind to others.

Sensei: Watulli Dukkuna

Team Members: Jassural Grutal ( Jassural is like an older brother to Sumi. He is very strong, and brave. to others he doesn't look like he is to friendly, but he protects Akina like she is the little sister that he had lost a long time ago.)

Takka Drassul (Takka was the smartest student at the academy. But he's kind of a nerd. none the less, his teammates treat him like he is the coolest of their squad.)

Outfit: She wears black, baggy pants with a white wrap band on her left leg, just above the knee, white wrap bands on her hands up to her elbow, and white wrap band on her stomach up to her chest. She wears a silver tank under neath the white band, (partally showing)with her ninja band around her stomach, and black sandals.

Face: Sumi has a pale comlection. She has green eyes, and long black hair that's in a pony tail with bangs on the left side of her face that go down to the top of her eye lid with some lose hair on the sides of her face. Her hair is partly curly. she is very skiny.

Kekagenki: her clan was known for their specialties on the human mind. they were able to read a persons mind by looking into their eyes. they can also so the persons past, present, and future by looking at a picture of the person or into their eyes. they were experts on making nightmares appear and become real. Her other special power is called "Nightmare Reborn". She is able to make the opponents greatest fear come alive and she is able to control the fear until she defeats her opponent.

Demon: when she was a little girl, this woman came to her family and tried to kill everyone. The first person she killed was Sumi. While this strange woman was battling everyone else, her necklace fell of her neck and broke. When the locket broke, it unleashed a terrifying, killing, dragon/ lizard like demon. The demon then needed a resting corpse, so it chose Sumi. When the evil demon nown as "The Demon of Death" went into Sumi's body, she began to breathe again and her wounds began to heal as well. The strange woman fled. A few days later, the same woman came back and tried to kill them again. And, the first person she killed, was Sumi. But Sumi did not die this time. Instead, the demon that was living inside of her came out and began to kill everyone, including her family. The demon killed everyone except Sumi's father, Guatea. The the demon was about to kill him, Akina had enough strength to beg the demon to spare her fathers life.
Ever since that day, she was banished from the clan by her faather because of the demon inside of her. Sumi ran away to another village and attended an academy so she would be able to control her demon and prevent it from coming out of her and killing people.




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 2, 2007, 7:21:38 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhmmm intiresting character

Angels2heart on April 18, 2007, 7:17:44 AM

Angels2heart on
Comment Deleted

funo6 on April 18, 2007, 7:19:03 AM

funo6 on
funo6lol! thanks! if you want, you can try and draw it.

funo6 on March 17, 2007, 1:54:49 AM

funo6 on
funo6comments please?????????????????