Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who is She?

This is a story about a girl named vanessa who is a unknown xiaolin warrior and a shadow warrior... read story to find out.

Chapter 1 - Who is She?

Chapter 1 - Who is She?
The three xiaolin warriors and their leader, Raimundo, battled Jack Spicer evil boy genius and his army of Jackbots for the Shen Gong Wu, Sleeping Panda, which allows the user to make people fall asleep in an instant. To no surprise, the xiaolin warriors defeated Jack Spicer without breaking a sweat. But, with out warning, Chase Young and Wuya had brought an army of savage cats to destroy them. The fierce cats pounced toward the four warriors and Jack knocking them down and leaving them badly injured.
 
In a temple, not far from the xiaolin temple, a girl was reading a book. An older man entered the room. She looked up at him. “You are needed.” He said. The girl got up, grabbed a sword and shield, and got on a dragon and flew away without a word said.
 
Chase and Wuya’s army had surrounded Jack Spicer the xiaolin warriors.
“Now that I have you cornered,” Chase said with an evil smirk on his face, "I can now finish you!"  i
Chase fired a glowing green energy bolt towards them. But before the bolt could reach them that would result in their death, a girl jumped in front of the bolt and blocked it with her shield. She had blonde hair down to her hips and wearing a light blue robe with one side of the leg of the robe chopped off and she had crème leggings and crème sleeves with the shoulder part cut out. She was wearing a red belt symbolizing she was high ranked.
She ran toward Chase. She tried to kick him but he blocked. She then pulled out her sword and leaped toward Chase again. She had pinned him to the wall with the sword up against his neck.
“How dare you, you little brat!” Wuya shouted as she ran toward the girl.
The girl easily pushed back Wuya and pinned her to the ground with her feet without releasing Chase. Jack and the xiaolin warriors just watched in awe. But then, Chase somehow got free and fled with Wuya.
The xiaolin warriors were still in awe.
“I am so out of here!” Jack said flying away. The girl looked at the four and then flew away on a red dragon.
 
The xiaolin warriors returned to the temple. Master Fung entered the room they were in.
“Who was that?” asked Kimiko.
“She was a most skilled warrior, but I have never seen her before,” said Omi, who was very curious to find out who that girl was.
“Hey Master Fung,” started Raimundo, have you ever heard of this girl?”
Master Fung paused for a moment.
“Her name is Vanessa Greenwood. She lives at our sister temple not that far from here. She is a Shadow Warrior. The students there are specially trained to be protectors of the most important warriors. They are skilled fighters who only see action when the ones they protect are at the face of death. If she was wearing a red belt, she is at one of the highest rank you can get up to.”
The young monks were speechless.
“Hold on there partner,” said Clay in confusion. “If she is supposed to protect us, why didn’t she save us when the world was ruled by Wuya or Chase had Omi or any other time?”
“The Shadow Warriors can tell when you are truly in danger, so they did not come to help. You are still alive now after those battles, so they were not needed. They new you could handle it.” Master Fung said wisely.
 “She is not only a Shadow Warrior, but she is also the fifth Xiaolin dragon. Her element is lightening.”
“What, but how come we never new about a fifth dragon until now?” asked Kimiko.
Master Fung paused again.
“The monks train differently at our sister temple. I wanted to wait until you were strong enough.”
“Why did you not think we were strong enough, master?” asked Omi.
“Time will tell young one, just be patient.”
 
Chase and Wuya were back in Chase’s land.
       “Who was that little brat!?” screeched Wuya. “I don’t know, but we’re going to find out.” Chase looked into his evil ball. Inside the ball Chase saw the girl, Vanessa. Chase smiled evilly.
 
“You are to visit our sister temple and train there for a few days. I sense great evil. You will need the fifth xiaolin dragon fighting with you. This will be a wonderful opportunity to meet her.”
The monks nodded. They got up and went to their rooms to begin packing for their journey to the sister temple.
       “You kids ready?” shouted Dojo signaling he is ready to get a move on.
The monks walked out and got on the “Dojo Flying Express” or so that’s what Dojo would say.
       “What do you think she’s like?” asked Kimiko.
       “I don't know, I guess we’ll just have to see.”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

funo6 on July 20, 2007, 2:12:38 AM

funo6 on
funo6well, at least you can read it. sorry its still small.

Angels2heart on April 18, 2007, 7:31:49 AM

Angels2heart on
Comment Deleted

funo6 on April 19, 2007, 5:14:15 AM

funo6 on
funo6i dont no why it is so small! ugh, it just make me a little upset. oh well. lol!

Animeer1414 on May 30, 2007, 6:19:17 AM

Animeer1414 on
Animeer1414Same here with the small print and.......i think it was suppose to be a great story and all.
But next time make the font way bigger!!