Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meet Vanessa

This is a story about a girl named vanessa who is a unknown xiaolin warrior and a shadow warrior... read story to find out.

Chapter 2 - Meet Vanessa

Chapter 2 - Meet Vanessa
The monks arrived at the sister temple. An elderly man walked up to the young monks.
“Welcome, my name is Master Monk Watuli. Please come in, I will show you around.”
The monk presided to show the young monks around. Then he stopped in one room.
“This is where you will sleep. My student also sleeps here. I shall introduce her to you. She is outside training.”
They all walked outside to find a young girl going through a perilous training course. It was the girl that had saved the xiaolin monks from Chase Young and Wuya. When she saw them, she stopped training and walked over to them.
“This is my student, Vanessa. Vanessa, these are the xiaolin warriors from our other temple. They are Raimundo, Clay, Kimiko, and Omi.”
Each of the xiaolin monks waved as the elder monk introduced them. Vanessa also waved.
“I will come for you in a moment. Then we will discuss what you will be doing for the next two weeks.”
The elder bowed and walked inside the temple.
“So, you’re the one who saved us the other day?” asked Kimiko not knowing what to say.
“Yeah, that was me,” replied Vanessa.
“So if you’re a xiaolin dragon, why do you train here, and not at our temple?” asked Raimundo getting right to the point.
She paused.
“I don’t know. The monks here have a different teaching way than at your temple. I guess they thought it would be better for me.”
The xiaolin monks nodded.

A bell began to ring. The xiaolin warriors looked around to see what was happening. About fifteen monks including Vanessa ran into single filed lines. They all stood up straight, arms on their sides, and looked straight ahead. A large, muscular man walked out of the temple and stood in front of all the Shadow Warriors. They all bowed to him.
“Today, you are all to do the following,” They muscular man shouted. He pulled out a scroll.
“Five hundred push ups! Eighty pull ups! Three hundred laps around the field! Through the training course thirty times! Then Report back for dinner! Now, move out!”
“Yes sir!” They all echoed. They bowed and started their five hundred push ups. The xiaolin monks were speechless. They never had this kind of training. Monk Watali came back out of the temple.
“You will be doing the same as all of the Shadow Warriors. What ever master Tamik tells you to do, you do it. Now, please enjoy the rest of the day. I shall see you tomorrow at 4:30.”
“In the morning?!” shouted Raimundo.
Master Watuli nodded.
“Ugh,”
They all walked back into the temple toward their sleeping area.
“They seriously expect us to do all of that!?” cried Kimiko.
“I gotta say, that all seems like ‘lot too much,”
“I’ll say!” replied Raimundo.
“But we must all try our best. Master Fung is counting on us.” Said Omi.
They all looked at each other. For the rest of the day, Kimiko talked on her cell phone, Raimundo played with his soccer ball, Clay made little carvings out of wood, and Omi practiced his martial arts.

“So, the little xiaolin brats are with the other brat, huh? Asked Wuya.
“Indeed they are…Does that girl look familiar to you? It seems as if I’ve seen her before.”
Wuya looked at Chase with a confused look.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about! I’ve never seen her a day of my life!”
Chase ignored Wuya and stared at Vanessa in his ball.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

homestarrunner097 on July 20, 2007, 4:00:33 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097This is going on my favs!

funo6 on July 20, 2007, 9:41:55 AM

funo6 on
funo6aww! your so sweet!!

funo6 on July 20, 2007, 2:39:32 AM

funo6 on
funo6sorry the chapters are so short. but im not done with this 1 yet.