Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - tohru and kyo!

a fruits basket story!its my first i've never written a story on fruits basket sooo my first time! its going to about how the curse is broken!

Chapter 1 - tohru and kyo!

Chapter 1 - tohru and kyo!
it all starts on a sunny day and kyo was doing his teik-kondoe stuff and tohru was watching...tohru-kyo your so good!kyo-im not even doing hardly anything yet..tohru-hey i have an idea!kyo-hmm...tohru-why dont you teach me how to fight like you!^-^kyo-i guess i could,but you have to stick with it and practice everyday!tohru-ok.kyo-its not that easy..but,i will help you!tohru-ok what should we do first?kyo-well we need to start with the basic tenic!tohru-ok show me how to do it!^-^*kyo shows tohru all kinds of tricks and she inprooves rapidally! but now it the end of the day and they go in soo tohru can make food*kyo-you were great you are a fast learner!tohru-thanks uhhh...what would you like for dinner?kyo-i would prefer something with fish..but whatever you want.tohru-alright i will go get yuki so we can go to the store.*tohru goes to store with yuki*yuki-have everything?tohru-yes i hope you guys like the food!yuki-we always do..you know your the best cook in the house!tohru-no im not that good!(blush)yuki-your cooking is way better then shigure''s cooking!tohru-lol!*tohru gets home and sees kagora has just arrived*tohru-hey kagora!kagora-hi tohru is kyo home?tohru-yes...well he was when i was last here!kagora-ok..yuki-i think you might find him over in the fields.kagora-im on it..KYO!!IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!*kagora runs off to find kyo**and tohru and yuki go into the kitchen*yuki-tohru do you need any help?tohru-no im fine...thank you anyway.yuki-tohru i''ve notice but you have been working extra hard lately are you ok..tohru-im fine dont worry i have to work extra hard for you guys but its ok i like doing it!yuki-if you need any help just ask me.tohru-ok yuki i will!*yuki exits the room*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jk on August 23, 2006, 5:21:23 AM

jk on
jkcool right more right more

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on June 25, 2006, 5:43:32 AM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaCool write more.
~
Sakura Sohma