Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - I do not like this CHAPTER!!!

Enter Fred, the nephew of Lance. That's it for now.

Chapter 4 - I do not like this CHAPTER!!!

Chapter 4 - I do not like this CHAPTER!!!

Giovanni laughed evilly. Then he stopped.           

“No...It should be deeper...”           

He tried again. It was the perfect evil, maniac, deranged, cruel laugh. Ever. To. Hit. The. WORLD. At least in his opinion.           

Then he debated what to do with his stance. Arms crossed? Or should he be sitting behind a desk with a Persian on his lap?           

“Uh, sir?” a grunt ventured.           

Giovanni quickly straightened himself up.            

“Yes, what is it, my minion?” he asked, making sure that his voice boomed around the room.           

The grunt sighed. Lately Giovanni had taken to calling his employees “minions”. Like a video game. Honestly. At least the pay was good.           

“Erm...we have a little situation.”           

“A situation?”           

The grunt crossed over to the mainframe. He opened up a communications link with a few commands using the keyboard.            

A face, shrouded in shadows, appeared on the large, plasma, and not to mention expensive, screen.            

“Master Giovanni,” the person said, ever the mysterious persona. “I just wanted to let you know that I have found out your little plan. You really should be more careful.”           

“What do you want?” Giovanni spat.           

The person chuckled.           

“You have a week to give me your little ‘weapon’, or I’ll turn you in to the police. I will be sure to call you everyday, in case you want to surrender.”           

And with that, the link closed, leaving the criminal boss alone with his thoughts. 

***            

The sun was slowly coming out, and Fred was still asleep. He snorted a bit and turned over.           

“Fascinating...” he mumbled.            

A Pidgey came over and pecked at him. Fred was instantly awake.            

“Get off me, stupid bird!” he yelled, smacking at it.            

It fell to the ground and didn’t move again.            

***            

Fred walked for a while, and then realized that he was lazy. Plus hungry. Not to mention thirsty. And also tired.            

He flung himself onto the ground, kneeling with face turned towards the sky.            

“No!” he yelled melodramatically, clutching his head. “Why? Why has fate decided to let me perish all alone like this! WHY??!!!”           

He waited for a few seconds. Then...nothing.            

“Humph.”           

“Like, what are you doing?” said an all too familiar voice.            

He looked around and locked in on Liza Silph.            

“Like, your acting could do with a few tweaks, you know?”           

Fred stared at her.            

“Well,” he huffed indignantly, “if you must know, I’m a bit preoccupied with the fact that I have no where to spend the night. And no where to eat.”           

Liza looked at him.           

“I can totally give you a room,” she offered, “I live in this huge, like, really big mansion! And I love to show off my fabulous riches! So you can totally sleep in a guest room! I just need one favor...”           

Fred had a feeling that he would not like this favor.  

***            

“I do not like this favor!” he yelled as he ran away from a giant Fearow.           

The boy was dressed in a very cheesy Fearow costume. Why? Because he was the bait needed for Liza’s science fair project.            

“Shut up and go with the plan!” Liza yelled.  

***            

Many hours and pecks later, Fred got out of Liza’s limo to look at her mansion.            

Actually, the mansion was too big to be just a mansion. There were huge fountains everywhere. In fact, one wall was a giant fountain.            

Fred gaped for a while, and then turned to Liza.            

A servant came and showed him his room. Surprisingly enough, it was high-tech. Computers and TV screens lined the wall.            

“Cool...Super Smash Brethrens Brawl....and it hasn’t even come out yet!”           

“Yeah...like Dad totally has connections! And I make sure that I use them to my selfish desires! Yeah!” Liza piped up, coming into his room dramatically.            

Oh. My. Mew, Fred thought. She’s a...smart idiot!           

***            

Liza looked out the stained...er....diamond....window. A shadow covered the sun.            

“Alphonse!” she screeched. “Uncover that protoplasmic lamp that happens to be hanging outside! It’s bad for my skin, you know!”

Alphonse, her personal butler, came over.           

“Mademoiselle...that...is...a sun.”           

“Nonsense, Alphonse, there is only one sun.”           

“Er, the ‘sun’ in this room that you are referring to is...a lamp.”           

“Oh. Well, then...uncover the sun!”
           

“I cannot. To do so I would have to journey many light years only to burn to a crisp.”           

“That reminds me. Bring me some bacon crisps.”           

“I cannot, mademoiselle. We are out.”           

“NOOO!!!!” 

***            

Many phone calls to the bacon crisps factory later, Liza finally realized that the sun was still covered. The shadow looming closer. Ever closer. Ever closer. Ever closer.            

I’m sure you get the point now.            

“Fearow Bait!” she yelled. “Come here!”           

Fred looked around for this “Fearow Bait”, but then realized it was him.            

“Uh...my name is Fred? Remember?” he grumped.           

“Whatever!” she said dismissively.            

He looked out the window and saw the same shadow as before.            

“Ai-eeee!” he screamed, and then ran away.  

***            

The dark shadow hovered in front of the sun. It scanned the area, looking for the one. Yes, that’s right. THE One. The One that would....er...do whatever he would do to save the world.            

It could sense the One. It could smell his fear. It flew closer to the giant mansion. The building reminded him of something. Something a long time ago. And believe me when I say that it did not like that memory.            

It snarled and came faster. But then it felt something tugging at its essence. Its master was calling. It snarled again and flew off.            

It would get its revenge later, after his trainer let him go.  

***            

Midnight. Twelve o’ clock. 12:00. Anyways, it was when Liza had her gaze firmly on her computer screen.            

With a few taps of some keys, she accessed her taping of the shadow.            

What is that? she wondered.            

Then she got it.            

“Aha!” she grinned. “It is a new species of Pokemon, ready to be claimed by a brilliant scientist! The brilliant scientist being me, of course!”           

***            

The next morning, Fred woke up to Liza grinning like a lunatic over him.            

“Oh—”           

Well, you can be sure that he did not say, “Oh dearie me.”           

Liza grinned again.            

“We’re going on a journey, you and I,” she chirped.            

Fred got up groggily.            

“J-journey?” he asked.            

Something told him that he would not like this journey.  

***            

“I do not like this journey!” he yelled as he ran to catch up with Liza.            

On his back was a mountain of packs, while Liza remained pack-free.           

“Shut up, Fearow Bait.”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on September 11, 2007, 10:00:59 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608al elric:brother the butler stole my name!
ed :so alot of people stole my-wait... were back in this place with that psyco brat who keeps saying i stole her hairstyle!*shi-wait that wasnt a sensoring.. i mean beep!*
me:shut up you!*turns attention to giovanni* hello idiot.*smiles eviliy and gets chainsaw*
giovanni:*girly scream*

gemdrop123neo on September 12, 2007, 9:52:35 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoI love making villains idiots. It's just funnier that way.

sapphirestar7789 on February 18, 2007, 4:48:35 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Bacon bits. I prefer croutons mehself....

gemdrop123neo on February 18, 2007, 5:38:43 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHeheheheh....