Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - QUESTION

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 2 - QUESTION

Chapter 2 - QUESTION


HERE IS THE FIRST PART OF MY STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!



QUESTION



"Wow, I never knew that," said Yumi. "Well I don't know how you didn't,” replied Ulrich. Ulrich look down at his watch "Oh! I better go before Jim catches me." "Time flies when I am talking to you!" said Yumi. She got up leave; Ulrich grabbed her hand and said nervously "Wait! Yumi I have to tell you something." She sat back down and questioned "What is it Ulrich?" "Well umm...Yumi will you go to the movies with me?" Ulrich said almost fainting. Yumi was surprised, but answered quickly "YES!" Then she kissed him on the cheek and ran off. Ulrich stayed for a moment he too was surprised. He got up and left to go to his room still thinking about what he just did, something he couldn't do for a long time and then that night. He wondered why did he wait till then to ask her why didn't he do it before. Then when he got to his room Odd asked "Where have you been?" Ulrich didn't answer right away "I was talking with Yumi." he finally responded. "So? Did you ask her to go out with you?" Odd asked. All Ulrich said was "Yeah. Yeah I did." Odd who was laying on his bed quickly shot up and look at Ulrich who was laying on his bed, speechless. Ulrich knew what Odd had just done and said "Yeah I know I was too when she said yes. That's why it took so long to get here." "Finally!" Odd said.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lyokorulz15 on June 13, 2006, 11:38:59 AM

Lyokorulz15 on
Lyokorulz15lol