Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - TROUBLE

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 38 - TROUBLE

Chapter 38 - TROUBLE


TROUBLE



Ulrich, Yumi, William, and Erin had gone to Ulrich's room. Yumi had finally calmed down and they were all talking when there was a knock at the door. Ulrich answered the door and there stood the principle and Sissi. “There you are. We have been looking for you.” He said looking behind Ulrich at Erin and William. “Well I don't see why?” Erin questioned. “Well according to my daughter she said a girl that was with William yelled at her.” He said answering her question as soon as he was in the room. “Well she's right.” Erin said not being worried at all. “Is there a reason behind your yelling?” he asked confusedly. “Yes,” Yumi said, “Sissi was being her usual self and was trying to break Ulrich and me up. I told her that I felt sad and sorry for her. Her response was that I should because I took Ulrich away from her.” When Yumi finished she had tears about to fall from her eyes. Ulrich noticed and stood up and got her to stand up and they left the room, he knew that she couldn't handle it. “Well I can see Yumi being mad at my daughter, but I still don't understand why you were the one yelling.” The principle said questionably. “I have to deal with people all day and they are the ones that always have something mean to say to others and I can't stand it. Just because they are unhappy about someone else's decision doesn't mean that they can make them feel bad or worse then they actually do.” Erin responded. She knew what he was going to say next because she had dealt with this situation many times before, but just as he opened his mouth to say something the door opened with out a knock and there was Sam. There was no emotion on her face so you couldn't tell what she was thinking. “Sam what's wrong.” Erin asked knowing that something was wrong. “We have a major problem that has to do with Nicole.” Sam answered. Erin took out a PDA from her pocket and looked at the Friday Sam was performing at the school and then next Friday which was the competition. “She changed it didn't she, because she wants to see you fall.” Erin said looking up. Sam nodded then said, “But she doesn't know who she is dealing with and now that she has done that I think she is going to have to perform since I have a recording of her saying that she will be at the competition and to give her a call to remind her that she is entered.” Sam smiled at the end. “You are so not going to live if you do that.” Erin said and Sam shrugged and said, “Maybe and maybe not, well I got to go make a phone call.” She shut the door and left. “Okay where were we, Oh yes well that did not give you the right to yell at her.” The principle said. “Actually I have the right to yell at anyone I want, it's just the matter if it is the right situation or not.” Jordan said surprising the principle, “Yeah I know what your going to say, `do you think that was a good situation' and yes I do think it was because you have the right to be mad, but you don't have the right to make others feel that way too. And I know you might think I just came up with this, but I didn't. Every time some like your daughter would get mad at someone I knew and then I would yell at them and then end up talking in the same way that we are now, if there is no real problem then I think we are done. And if you think you are going to tell me that it isn't over then I suggest you talk to Sam cause she will tell you exactly what I mean.” Erin said in a calm voice then got up and left the room. When they were outside they say Ulrich leaning against the wall with Yumi crying on his shoulder. “It's okay,” Ulrich whispered to her and every time he did she held him tighter and cried a little more. “Yumi,” Ulrich finally said, “I love you and that's all that matters and what ever Sissi says is crap.” Yumi looked up at him and smiled a small smile then she kissed him and asked, “Why can you always brighten my day when someone tears it apart?” “Because you do it for me so many more times then I could ever count and because I love you more then words or anything can say and even if someone thinks differently who the hell cares because you only have to have the people you can trust or the ones you know.” Ulrich answered and then he kissed her just before Sissi and the principle came out. They saw Yumi and Ulrich against the wall. Yumi had her head on Ulrich's chest and Ulrich had his hand in her hair. Yumi didn't seem to notice them come out until Sissi said, “See dad they look happy enough.” “Do we really look happy to you because I know you think I'm happy after what you said, well at least you hope I am.” Yumi retorted back. “Yumi…” Ulrich said trying to get her back after she stood to face Sissi. Yumi ignored him and she knew that it wasn't such a good idea. “Do I really look that happy to you? No, good answer because I'm hurt more then you know and there is only one person that did that and you know who it is and so does everyone else in this school. But do you know that it is you?” Yumi said. Ulrich knew what was going to happen so he walked up behind Yumi and picked her up (bridal style) and carried her into his room. Sissi's dad took Sissi away once they were in because he too knew that she was going to go after them.

“Yumi what were you thinking?” Ulrich asked after he set Yumi down on his bed then taking a seat on Odd's. “I don't know, I wasn't, she just makes me so mad.” Yumi answered looking at the ground trying not to let Ulrich see that she had tears in her eyes. “Well she makes me mad too, but sometimes you just got to let it go.” Ulrich said in a calm voice. “I tried to let it go, but she needed to see that I wasn't happy even if she says I am.” Yumi said forgetting to look at the floor and instead she looked at Ulrich and then he could see that she had tears running down her face. Ulrich got up and went over to her. He pulled up so she was standing, he held her tight and whispered, “Lets go on a walk.” Yumi nodded and they both walked out of the room to the park and went to there regular walking spot and Ulrich was planning to go to his secret spot so they could talk.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lyokorulz15 on June 13, 2006, 11:36:26 AM

Lyokorulz15 on
Lyokorulz15Goos chapiie.I hope ur writers blokc goes away

ghost_recon31792 on April 8, 2006, 6:30:10 AM

ghost_recon31792 on
ghost_recon31792 i wont be one tomorrow or all of next week because im going to maui so yeah just wanted to let you know.