Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Characters

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 1 - Characters

Chapter 1 - Characters
The Heroes and Heroins:



Masheedramon: My Digimon. A pink cat Digimon with a fox tail, sharp claws and teeth and a little crown.

Wormmon: My other Digimon (I decided to throw a Wormmon into the story but it's digivolutions are different from Ken's Wormmon) A green caterpillar type Digimon with a purple mouth and a strange marking on his head.

Lupinmon: AquaBerry15's Digimon. An ice blue fox/wolf type Digimon with yellow and purple tips, purple hair and baby blue eyes.

Zorromon: Sharp-Fang's Digimon. A brown fox type Digimon with red and yellow stripes and yellow hair.

Okamimon: AquaBerry15's other Digimon. Zorromon and Lupinmon's daughter. A brown wolf/fox type Digimon with lots of different coloured tips of fur and a pendant around her neck.

Wolfdramon: PunkWolfGirl's Digimon. A wolf like Digimon with one black paw and brown fur and yellow hair.

Lobodramon: AquaBerry15's other Digimon. Wolfdramon and Okamimon's son. A brown and ice blue wolf/fox type Digimon with colourful tips of fur and yellow hair.

Zashomon: Masheedramon and Lobodramon's daughter. A pink cat/wolf/fox type Digimon with purple ear tips and purple hair with yellow ends and ice blue legs with red and yellow stripes on them and a purple, stripy, tail.

Leopardmon: Jordanthehedgehog's Digimon. A Leopard type Digimon with red around his eyes and a white bandana and a marking on his head.

Vixymon: Sparx's Digimon. An orange fox Digimon with red and black gloves and long rabbit type ears and a black streak going from her head all the way to her tail tip.

Grizzlymon: AquaBerry15's friend, Aaron's Digimon. A stripy bear type Digimon with yellow hair and extra long claws.

Punkdramon: AquaBerry15's friend, Ty's Digimon. A green and ice blue rabbit/cat Digimon with long rabbit ears, 2 tails and blue hair.

Honeymon: My sis's Digimon. A brown honey bear Digimon with red ear tufts, red antenna and a honey comb on her back. She is also Grizzlymon's sister.

Taynmon: (He's some random Digimon I made up for fun but he was cool so I added him to the story ^^ He also DNA Digivolves with Masheedramon). A green dinosaur Digimon with red training bands and sharp claws.

Rebeldramon: PunkWolfGirl's other Digimon. A purple cat Digimon with black markings, a black spiky choker, purple wings and a strange ball on the end of her tail.
 
Gatamon: SaskueGurl's Digimon. A mangenta cat Digimon with pink ear tufts and white bracelets and a white band around her fluffy tail. She is also Masheedramon's sis.

Flamelopmon: Anyxtherabbit's Digimon. A yellow rabbit type Digimon with flame markings on her ears, legs and on her back, a flame tail and a heart mark on her cheek. She also has yellow and blue wings.

Wolvomon: Konohasdarkshadow's Digimon. A grey anthro wolf Digimon with flaming hair and a flame marking on the end of his tail. He also carries around a sharp sword that he uses in combat.

Maneemon: Sutaru's Digimon. A green cat type Digimon with blck stripes and a black tail tip and 2 scars on his left eye.

Rikumon: Kouni46892742's Digimon. A pink and white winged dog Digimon with a flame on the end of his tail.

Aquamon: Kairi23's Digimon. He is an aqua bear type Digimon.

Metemon: UltimateTailsLover's Digimon. An electric rabbit type Digimon with orange lightning bolts on her head and 2 metal bars on her right ear. She is also yellow and has orange paws and an orange mane.

Bugsmon: xxcuteecheekxx's Digimon. A black and white rabbit and cat type Digimon with a long tail and long teeth and a pet bug that he uses to attack with.

Doggymon: Alleycat17's Digimon. A sky blue dog type Digimon with pink inside his ears and white wings.

Vixenmon: Sharp-Fang's Digimon. A vixen type Digimon with egyption braclerts and an egyption headband and she looks like a female Zorromon because she is his cousin.

Veramon: DarkHorse's Digimon. A huge pink Dragon type Digimon that can read other Digimon's minds and grow even larger.

Scorpionmon: Boykingkilla's Digimon. A scorpion type Digimon with a long poisonous tail and red pants.

Kuramon: PunkWolfGirl's Digimon. A brown fo and wolf type Digimon with different oloured markings and a black paw. She is Wolfdramon and Okamimon's daughter.

Kohakumon: AquaBerry15's other Digimon. Masheedramon and Lobodramon's son. A brown cat, wolf and fox type Digimon with purple hair and different coloured stripes all over him and his tail is half brown and purple stripes and half white fur and he has Masheedramon's crown triangle and a pink patch over his right eye.

Sakumon: Sasukegurl and Sutaru's Digimon. A mint green cat type Digimon with a yellow pelt and pink ear tufts. He is Gatamon and Maneemon's son.

Jamaicamon: Picklepelt16's Digimon. Lupinmon's cousin. A blue Digimon with red stripes all over him and a green and yellow rasta hat and dreadlocks and a dreadlocked tail.

Tigsamon: xxcuteecheeksxx's other Digimon. A pink tiger type Digimon with orange stripes and a black tail.

Vulpusmon: Falconlobo's Digimon. A cream fox type Digimon with four arms and a red mane with a blue tail tip. 

Vulpinmon: Falconlobo's other Digimon. Vulpusmon's brother. He looks like Vulpusmon except he had red hair and his tail and chest mane were opposite colours to Vulpusmon.

Foxxiouskatomon: Falconlobo's other Digimon. A part cat and part fox type Digimon cream in colour with a blue muzzle and pelt and red hair and a red tail tip.


 

The Villans:

Paranugumimon: The leader of a group of Digimon to destroy the Quartz Moon Stone. He is a champion wolf type Digimon with a strange marking on his wings, cheek and pendant. He also can't raise his left ear anymore and he has a scar over his left eye and a flame mane coming from his neck all the way down his back and 2 earrings in each of his ears. He is also Wolvomon's father.

Semiarlongmon: Paranugumimon's ultimate form. An even bigger version of Paranugumimon with long blood-stained teeth and an even huger fire mane that also acts as his tail!

Darukumon: Paranugumimon's strongest apprentice that he brought back from the dead using three Wishing Stones. He is also Lupinmon's rival that Lupinmon and her friends had defeated ages ago. He is a brown, champion wolf type Digimon with a dagger necklace and dagger markings all over his tail. The end of his tail is also poisonous and it has blood on it as does the spikes ontop of his head. He also has three scars on his nose.

Shadowkingmon: A black version of Leopardmon with grey markings, red eyes and a huge cape. He also klled the tribe of Leopardmon except for the last one who is part of the Digimon Destiny team!

Gunjeekimon: A champion red phoenix type Digimon with the same markings as Paranugumimon on her wings, cheek and pendant. Her wings and tail are made from fire and she has giant horns on top of her head.

Oriangolamon: A giant, champion, blue dragon type Digimon with long blue horns and a spiky tail. She also had the same markings as Paranugumimon on it's wings, cheek and pendant.

Pantheromon: A champion Black Panther type Digimon with golden horns and big silver wings. He has the same markings as Paranugumimon on his wings, cheek and pendant.

Paramantismon: A giant, red, champion, praying mantis type Digimon with the markings the same as Paranugumimon on it's wings, cheek and pendant. He has 4 razors coming out of his back as well as 2 of his arms with razors on the end of them. He had giant clawed feet and glowing green eyes.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boykingkilla on October 22, 2007, 9:57:38 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaWow, I knew i should have checked back with this. *smiles* Thanks for putting Scorpionmon in.

sparx on April 5, 2007, 8:02:22 AM

sparx on
sparxyay go vixy go vixy go vixy

Kouni46892742 on April 1, 2007, 1:17:00 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742wow cool.....hey could you add my digimon to this

Aquaberry15 on March 31, 2007, 11:18:40 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Sweet! ^^

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 8:19:28 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool characters^^

Konohasdarkshadow on March 30, 2007, 9:04:00 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadow...thats...a...lot...of people...O.o

Sasukegurl on March 29, 2007, 11:41:14 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlWOW! thanks for adding My digimon to the story!!! =D