Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - And So It Begins

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 2 - And So It Begins

Chapter 2 - And So It Begins
Masheedramon and Lobodramon were sitting on a rug in front of a fire watching their daughter Zashomon play with a ball of yarn. Masheedramon was a pink cat princess Digimon with a fluffy Persian cat tail and brown eyes and her boyfriend, Lobodramon, was a brown and blue part wolf part fox Digimon with different coloured stripes all over him and a skull pendant not to mention the skull markings on his cheeks and a black paw. Their daughter Zashomon was a pink part cat part wolf and part fox Digimon with purple ear tufts and purple hair and different coloured stripes all over her body not to mention a black paw and a skull on her left cheek and a heart pendant around her neck. The happy family sat down thinking of how happy their life was. Just then, a green caterpillar Digimon with a marking on his head came through the door. His name was Wormmon and he was a great friend to the family and also the Digimon of a tamer the same as Masheedramon's tamer. Wormmon and Masheedramon lived with their tamer and then, Masheedramon and Lobodramon fell in love and had Zashomon who now lived with the same tamer. Lobodramon was the only Digimon that didn't live with the same tamer. He lived with a tamer that was also the tamer of one of Masheedramon's best friends. Like Masheedramon's tamer, Lobodramon's tamer had 3 Digimon as well. She had her Digimon, Lupinmon who was a blue Digimon with colourful fur tips and purple hair and a black, spiky choker around her neck. She was also one of Masheedramon's best friends and also, she had a daughter, Okamimon who was a brown part fox part wolf Digimon with coloured fur tips and a pendant around her neck and she was also Lobodramon's mum and Lobodramon lived with the same tamer as Lupinmon and Okamimon. Lupinmon's boyfriend was a brown, fox type Digimon with yellow hair and yellow and red stripes all over his body. He was called Zorromon and he lived with his tamer all by himself.  Okamimon's Boyfriend was a brown wolf type Digimon with a black paw and skulls on his cheeks. He was called Wolfdramon and he lived with his tamer and Rebeldramon, a purple cat type Digimon with a black chocker and an energy ball on the end of her tail. They were all friends along time ago but they hadn't met up in a while. Unfortunately, those happy times ended when a message from the Digital World came to all the computers of the Digimon. The message said...

"Dear Digimon, we are sorry to interrupt your happy lives with your tamers but the Digital World is in danger! You need to get back here as fast as you can to help! Please hurry, you are our only hope!" And then the message cut off.

"Another adventure? Bring it on!" Said Masheedramon excitedly as she knew that her and her friends were off on another amazing journey to save the Digital World!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 3:55:24 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Yay

AlleyCat17 on May 1, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow nice chapter.

sharp-fang on April 6, 2007, 11:13:10 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fang><SO AWESOME!!!!

Aquaberry15 on March 31, 2007, 11:20:48 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I love it!!!!

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 8:21:39 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboa little hard to read cuse of no spacing but otherwise good

PunkWolfGirl on March 30, 2007, 6:55:09 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome! Yayz!
Wolfdramon & Rebeldramon: SQUEEEE! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!

jordanthehedgehog on March 30, 2007, 6:26:27 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogoooooooooooooooh gettin exiting cant wait for the next chapter