Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Meeting Mendinamon

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 4 - Meeting Mendinamon

Chapter 4 - Meeting Mendinamon
The Digimon friends walked to Miharashi Mountain and were greeted by a friendly group of Yokomon.

"Welcome to Miharashi Mountain! Please follow us and we will take you to Mendinamon!" Said a friendly Yokomon. The friends followed the Yokomon as they were told to.

"Hey, who's Mendinamon?" whispered Gatamon to Masheedramon.

"I'm not sure" Said Masheedramon. They got to a giant building with a sign on it saying Mendinamon's Lair. The Yokomon left and a cat type champion Digimon with red fur and giant purple wings with a strange symbol on his wings stepped forward. As he got closer, the friends realised that he also had the symbol on his cheek and also on a pendant around his neck. e sat down in front of the Digimon and introduced himself.

"Welcome" He said. "I'm glad you could all make it here today. My name is Mendinamon, I am one of the ten guardians of the Quartz Moon Stones." The other Digimon looked puzzled.

"Excuse me, but what is a Quartz Moon Stone?" Asked Flamelopmon suspiciously.

"A Quartz Moon Stone is a valuable stone that can only be seen at night but without it, all the Digimon would slowly disappear. The Quartz Moon Stone is our key to existence, Without it, Digimon would become extinct. The evil Digimon, Paranugumimon was once a Quartz Moon Stone guardian but he turned against us and now, he is leading a group of evil Digimon to destroy the Quartz Moon Stone."

"But if they destroy the Quartz Moon Stone, then wouldn't they get deleted too?" Asked Leopardmon.

"Somehow, Paranugumimon has figured out a way to survive without the Quartz Moon Stone. The only way he could get deleted is by getting deleted by another Digimon. That's why I called you here today, so you can destroy Paranugumimon and his evil Digimon for good!"

"Well, sounds easy enough!" Said Taynmon.

"It sounds easy, but is it as easy as it sounds?" Asked Wormmon suspiciously.

"It all depends how good you are at fighting!" Explained Mendinamon.

"Well, I think that we are ready for anything!" Grizzlymon shouted out proudly.

"Hey Mendinamon, what are those strange markings all over you?" Asked Punkdramon.

"These markings are the markings that every Quartz Moon Stone guardian has on them. If you see another Digimon with these markings, you know that they are here to help you!" Explained Mendinamon.

"Enough talking lets get a move on!" Exclaimed Rebeldramon.

I agree!" said Masheedramon. So all the Digimon walked off into the forest to seek the first Digimon to fight.

"Good luck, and be careful!" Shouted Mendinamon as the friends walked off into the forest, Their heads held up in pride, knowing that this would be an adventure of a lifetime!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on March 31, 2007, 11:30:39 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15He sounds cool! ^^ I need to make the other forms of my DIGImon. *I'm talking about armour*

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 8:24:41 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^

Sasukegurl on March 31, 2007, 2:44:43 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwesome! =D

PunkWolfGirl on March 30, 2007, 5:08:37 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome! ^^