Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The First Encounter

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 5 - The First Encounter

Chapter 5 - The First Encounter
The Digimon walked through the forest but suddenly, they all felt a cold wind blow past them.

"What's that?" Honeymon asked Grizzlymon as she held on to his paw.

"I'm not sure." Replied Grizzlymon, "But it can't be good"

Suddenly, a giant champion flaming wolf type Digimon stepped in front of them. He had a strange marking on his wings, his cheek and on his pendant bt it was different from Mendinamon’s marking. The strange Digimon had long claws and sharp teeth and one broken ear that he was unable to raise anymore. He also had 2 earrings in each of his ears and a scar over his left eye and a flaming mane going from his neck, all the way down his back.

"My name is Paranugumimon and I’ve been expecting you." He clapped his paws together and a bird type Digimon flew out of the sky. She had the same markings as Paranugumimon on her wings, her cheek and on her pendant. She had giant fire wings and a fire tail and 2 large horns on her head and a big patch of fur on her chest. "Meet Gunjeekimon, one of my apprentices. She will stop you here in your tracks and you will never have another adventure again!"

Suddenly, Paranugumimon sank into the ground and Gunjeekimon flew up into the sky and shouted "Rising Fire!" Suddenly, a giant meteor of flames came towards the Digimon. They all shouted out their special attacks and aimed at the meteor.

"Claw Buster!" Screamed Masheedramon as her claws came off her paw and flew towards the meteor.

"Blazing Fire!" Lupinmon shouted as her paws turned blue and icy flames shot out of them towards the meteor.

"Lightning Claw!" Yelled Zorromon and lightning shot out of Zorromon’s claws and hit the meteor.

"Wolf Paw!" howled Wolfdramon as he hit the meteor with powerful force using his paw.

"Sun Blast!" Yelled Okamimon as a sun beam shot out of her pendant and hit the meteor.

"Dark Paw!" Shouted Lobodramon as a black fog shot out of Lobodramon's paw and hit the meteor.

"Sparking Fire!" Yelled Zashomon as fire sparks came out of her mouth and hit the meteor.

"Giga Fist!" Yowled Leopardmon And a giant energy blast came out of his paw and hit the meteor.

"Fox Tornado!" Shouted Vixymon as she spun her tail really fast and a tornado flew out and hit the meteor.

"Steel Claw" Yelled Grizzlymon as his claws turned into solid steel and slashed rapidly at the meteor.

"Solar Blast!" Yowled Punkdramon as a powerful blast of flaming energy shot out of her mouth and flew towards the meteor.

 "Static Tail!" Screeched Rebeldramon as static energy shot from the ball on the end of her tail and hit the meteor.

"Flame Tail!" Screamed Flamelopmon as a flaming strike flew from her tail towards the meteor.

"Honey Comb"! Yelled Honeymon as the honeycomb on her back split open and hot honey released all over the meteor.

"Scorching Slicer!" Roared Taynmon as flames built up on his claws and he lashed at the meteor.

"Sticky Nat Net!" yelled Wormmon as sticky netting flew over the meteor.

"Claw Striker!" Screeched Gatamon as she lunged herself onto the meteor and clawed at it rapidly.

Just before the meteor landed, the Digimon destroyed it! Gunjeekimon flew down to the ground.

"Flame blast!" she shouted but it wasn't fast enough. The other Digimon used their special attacks on her and screeched as she slowly got deleted.

"We did it!" All the Digimon yelled. They were sure they could do anything after that battle but who knew what Paranugumimon had in store next time they would meet.

 

PS: I had to make up half of the attacks so if the attack is wrong (and I’m sure half of them are) Then please tell me and I will gladly change it for you ^_^

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on March 31, 2007, 11:34:01 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Nice!!!! ^^ That was cool attacks for Okamimon and Lobodramon, I never thought theirs up yet.

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 8:26:58 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice chapter yay good guys

Konohasdarkshadow on March 31, 2007, 4:06:35 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowYAY MINE IS IN THE STORY...but nnnooo hes a bad guy...in the next chap could he like think that they were someone else and everyone finds out that hes a good guy and he thought they were bad or somethin like that?O.o

ginathehedgehog on March 31, 2007, 4:30:49 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogyou must be confused with Wolvomon and Paranugumimon ^^ Wolvomon will be in the next chapter with another Digimon called Maneemon and they join the group of Digimon ^^