Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 2 New Recruits

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 6 - 2 New Recruits

Chapter 6 - 2 New Recruits
the Digimon were tired out after the fight with Gunjeekimon so they all set down to rest. Masheedramon, Lupinmon, Zorromon and Wolfdramon all went to find food and they came back with all sorts of things. Fruit, fish grass and there was plenty for everyone! Once they had all eaten, they decided to take it in turns to stand guard whilst the other Digimon slept. When it was Grizzlymon's turn to stand guard, he heard a noise coming from the bushes behind him. He got his claws ready to attack who ever were behind the bush. Suddenly, 2 Digimon came out from behind it. There was a green cat Digimon with black stripes and a black tail tip and 2 scars over his left eye. The other one was an anthro grey wolf type Digimon with Flaming hair and a flame marking on the end of his tail. He also had a sword attached to his belt.
 
"Who are you?" Growled Grizzlymon suspiciously.
 
"I'm Wolvomon and this is my friend Maneemon" Said the wolf type Digimon pointing to himself and then to the green cat type Digimon.
 
"We got a letter from a Digimon saying that we must come to the Digital World to fight an evil Digimon but we got lost along the way!" Maneemon said.
 
"Hey, you must have got the same letter as all of us Digimon did!" Said Grizzlymon with a grin on his face. "Welcome to the team you too!" Grizzlymon said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 8:27:52 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice but short wonder if they will be good or bad^^

jordanthehedgehog on March 31, 2007, 4:43:58 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehoggood i like it but its a little short