Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Stranger Of The Frozen Alps

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 11 - The Stranger Of The Frozen Alps

Chapter 11 - The Stranger Of The Frozen Alps
The Digimon were resting in a cave and Wolfdramon and Zorromon were guarding it. (They wern't taking any chances in Paranugumimon attacking this time so they let 2 Digimon guard the cave) Suddenly, they heard a noise coming from the bushes behind them.

"You go and see what's there and I’ll stay and guard the cave" Said Wolfdramon to Zorromon.

"Ok, I’ll be back in a minute" Zorromon replied as he crept up to the bush. He jumped into the bush and he landed on a pink and white dog type Digimon with big pink wings.

"Hey, who are you and what do you want?" Zorromon yelled at the winged Digimon but before Zorromon could make the Digimon reply, it flapped its wings and flew off into the sky.

"Hey, I’m not finished talking to you!" Yelled Zorromon to the Digimon as it flew off into the distance and disappeared.

"What was it?" Wolfdramon asked as Zorromon came back.

"It was a pink and white winged dog type Digimon!" Zorromon replied, "But when I asked what it's name was, he just flew off!" Zorromon yelled.

"Strange" Wolfdramon replied. They both yawned and walked into the cave.

"Wormmon, it's your turn to guard the cave!" Wolfdramon said as he shook Wormmon awake.

"You too Taynmon!" Zorromon said as he shook Taynmon awake too. Taynmon and Wormmon went outside to guard the cave and Wolfdramon and Zorromon fell into a deep sleep. When morning came, the Digimon set off to climb Rocky Mountain. They had gotten a message from Mendinamon saying that a strange signal was coming from the top of Rocky Mountain so they had to climb to the top of it.

"Well, lets get a move on before it's Christmas!" Grumbled Taynmon who was nearly always grumpy. They started climbing up the mountain when suddenly, the dog Digimon appeared in front of them again.

It's you again!" Shouted Zorromon at the Digimon.

"I'm sorry I ran away last night when I met you, I was lonely and I thought you could be my new friend but when you shouted at me I thought you wanted to fight me so I flew away!" The Digimon said in a sad voice.

"Oh, I’m very sorry, I didn't mean for you to get scared of me, I just thought that you were one of Paranugumimon's apprentices that’s all. We can still be friends if you want to!" Zorromon said happily.

"Really? Thank you!" The Digimon said.

"So, what's your name?" Asked Zorromon.

"My name is Rikumon, I am a mystic flying dog Digimon from the Frozen Alps.

"Don't you have a tamer?" Asked Gatamon.

"No, but I had a dream that I was going to get a tamer very soon so I think I will get one eventually!" Rikumon beamed.

"Well, welcome to the team Rikumon! We’re here to fight Paranugumimon and his evil Digimon to stop them from destroying the Quartz Moon Stone!" Masheedramon explained.

"Wow, I can't wait to get started! Where are we going first?" Rikumon beamed.

"We have to climb the top of this mountain!" Honeymon squeaked.

"Well, no need to climb, I have wings, I can fly you all up!" Rikumon said. The Digimon were thrilled and one by one, Rikumon flew them up the mountain, but what was really at the top of it?

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 3, 2007, 2:41:56 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^

PunkWolfGirl on April 2, 2007, 7:06:55 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome! Rebeldramon Has Wings Too xD

Sasukegurl on April 2, 2007, 11:36:08 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwesome! Cant wait for chapter 12 and for chapter 10: I LOVE THAT CHAPTER ^-^

Kouni46892742 on April 2, 2007, 9:18:51 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay! It's Rikumon!!