Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - An Old Enemy

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 13 - An Old Enemy

Chapter 13 - An Old Enemy
Paranugumimon was stomping around his cave thinking to himself.

"How could those little rookie Digimon defeat my beautifully trained champion Digimon? It just doesn't make any sense!" He shouted to himself. "I'll have to get a bigger, better Digimon to train, what about bringing a Digimon back from the dead? Yes, What if I brought Lupinmon's old enemy back. Darukumon? Yes, it's perfect!" So Paranugumimon went to the forgotten lake and picked up 3 wishing stones from the bottom of the lake. He held them in his paws and closed his eyes. "I wish Darukumon would come back from the dead and be my new apprentice" He wished on the magical stones. The wishing stones were in the Forgotten Lake and anyone who wished on them would get their wish to come true. The only thing that you couldn’t do with the wishing stones was wish for someone else to be dead so Paranugumimon couldn't wish that the team of heroic Digimon were defeated. Suddenly, out of the water, a brown wolf type Digimon with a dagger necklace around his neck and spikes on him with blood on them and also on his claws emerged from the water. He also had dagger markings all over his tail and a poisonous dagger on the end of it and also three scars across his nose.

"I have come to be trained by you!" Darukumon growled to Paranugumimon.

"At last, a worthy apprentice!" Paranugumimon growled back at Darukumon. He then got up and walked back to his cave with Darukumon behind him for their first stage of training. Meanwhile, in a sunny part of a Tsunomon village, the Digimon were chatting and playing with each other. They had come to stay at a Tsunomon village to eat and rest until their next fight with one of Paranugumimon's apprentices. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Masheedramon was lying in the sun with Lobodramon relaxing whilst their daughter was playing with Rikumon and Flamelopmon. Next to Masheedramon and Lobodramon lay Lupinmon and Zorromon. They were chatting and enjoying the evening sun. Lying next to them were Wolfdramon and Okamimon who were playing a game of checkers and chatting in the sun. Next to them were Rebeldramon and Leopardmon who were sleeping in the sun. Lying by a pool was Gatamon and Maneemon who were sleeping and catching the sun a bit. Punkdramon and Grizzlymon were lying in sun beds and chatting to each other whilst Honeymon lay on the sun bed next to her brother. Wormmon and Taynmon were happily splashing about in the pool whilst Vixymon sat watching them in the sun. The only one who was sadly sitting in the shade by an old rock was Wolvomon. Masheedramon got up and walked over to Wolvomon and sat down next to him.

"Hey Wolvomon, aren't you gonna have some fun with the rest of us?" Masheedramon asked him.

"Do you know who Paranugumimon is?" Wolvomon asked.

"No, we have no idea who he is or where he came from!" Masheedramon explained.

"Well, I think I know who he is!" Wolvomon said glumly. "He's my..." Suddenly a loud crash came from the pool as 2 giant wolf types Digimon crashed down into the pool. They swam up to the top and leaped out. One was Paranugumimon and the other was Darukumon.

"Meet my newest apprentice, Darukumon!" Paranugumimon grinned.

"Darukumon! Didn't we defeat you ages ago?" Lupinmon sad in a shocked voice.

"Yes but Paranugumimon brought me back from the dead with mystic powers!" Howled Darukumon. Suddenly Wolvomon jumped in front of Paranugumimon.

"Father, this has to stop!" He shouted at Paranugumimon.

"FATHER!" Everyone yelled.

"You will never be able to defeat me son so step aside before I have to kill you too!"

"You killed my tamer but I will not let you kill my friends!" Wolvomon yelled and then he took his sword out of his belt and flew towards his father. His father slammed the sword out of Wolvomon's hand and then crashed Wolvomon to the floor. Wolvomon lay unconscious on the floor underneath his father. The others were so shocked that Paranugumimon had killed Wolvomon's tamer. This made them very mad. Lupinmon rushed over to Wolvomon but Darukumon jumped in the way.

"We meet again Lupinmon!" Darukumon growled and then he struck Lupinmon with his tail and poison shot into her stomach. She rolled onto the floor with pain and Darukumon picked her up and threw her onto his back and then ran off with her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The others screamed as they saw Darukumon run off into the distance with helpless Lupinmon on his back. The other Digimon had no idea what to do. Then they suddenly remembered Wolvomon. His father was just about to strike his claws into his son but Masheedramon jumped in the way and pushed Wolvomon aside and then she bit Paranugumimon's paw.

"Ow!" He screeched but then he laughed. "You haven't a clue of what to do now that Darukumon has got your little friend!" Screeched Paranugumimon as he sank into the floor once again and disappeared. The Digimon stared in shock at the distance where Lupinmon had been carried away. Zorromon stamped his paw on the ground and then stared at his reflection in the pool.

It's ok Zorromon, we'll find her!" Masheedramon said to Zorromon. He looked up and smiled.

"I know we will!" He said. So the Digimon started running the way the Darukumon had taken Lupinmon, all scared but they knew that hey had to do it and they all knew they could!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 4:36:42 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95aaw..Poor Lupinmon

Falconlobo on April 10, 2007, 7:31:58 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboWow so he's his father dark vs sort of light

Aquaberry15 on April 9, 2007, 1:07:36 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15YAY Darukumon is back.....poor Zorromon. -_-

Lupinmon: I hate you Aqua. -_-

Sasukegurl on April 7, 2007, 10:04:45 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlCool! =3

Sasukegurl on April 8, 2007, 8:54:31 AM

Sasukegurl on
Sasukegurlcant wait until next chapter ^-^

PunkWolfGirl on April 6, 2007, 7:13:25 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome!!! ^^

Kouni46892742 on April 6, 2007, 2:48:37 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742SO COOL