Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Friend Who Built The Leaf Canopy

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 14 - The Friend Who Built The Leaf Canopy

Chapter 14 - The Friend Who Built The Leaf Canopy
The gang ran following Darukumon's footprints in the sand but when they got to the edge of a huge cliff, they had no idea where Darukumon went. They figured that he must have gone down the waterfall but some of the Digimon were scared to go down.

"We have to do it, for the sake of Lupinmon!" Zorromon yelled as he jumped into the lake and slid down the waterfall. Rebeldramon, Flamelopmon and Rikumon flew down using their wings and the rest stared at the waterfall.

"I'm not going down!" Masheedramon screeched as she bared her teeth at the waterfall.

"Why not?" Asked Wormmon.

"Can't you see, were cats, cats hate water!" Gatamon explained pointing to Masheedramon, herself, Leopardmon and Zashomon. Suddenly, a Digimon hopped out of the lake. It was an aqua bear type Digimon. It looked at the Digimon and then smiled.

"Hi!" The bear type Digimon said. "My name is Aquamon!" Everyone looked at Aquamon and then smiled.

"Hey, do you want to come on an adventure with us?" Wolfdramon suggested.

"Sure!" Aquamon exclaimed. "So where do we go first?" Aquamon asked. The other Digimon looked at the waterfall.

"Down there" Masheedramon huffed as she hung her head low.

"There is nothing to be afraid of!" Aquamon explained. "At the bottom is a huge canopy of leaves that I weaved together encase anyone fell down the waterfall!"

"Really? That's great!" Leopardmon shouted. Without second thoughts, all the Digimon jumped down the waterfall and before they knew it, they were on a soft bed of leaves and flowers.

"Wow, thanks Aquamon!" Masheedramon grinned as they all hopped out of the canopy and onto dry land.

"Don't mention it!"  Aquamon grinned. "So where are we going first?" Aquamon asked.

"By any chance, have you seen a giant wolf type Digimon with a small blue wolf type Digimon on his back running off have you?" Zorromon asked.

"Actually, I did! They went up to Dark Cave!" Aquamon explained pointing to a large cave in the shape of a skull surro8nded by leafless trees. The Digimon gulped but they knew that they had to go in so they took slowly started walking to the cave, where their next battle awaited them!
 

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on May 2, 2007, 6:58:05 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chappy.and i can't wait for the next chappy.

PunkWolfGirl on April 11, 2007, 3:24:56 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKOOL!!! ^-^

sharp-fang on April 10, 2007, 12:04:52 PM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangAquamon is my friend Kairi23's Digimon!!^^

Falconlobo on April 10, 2007, 12:47:37 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh okay

Aquaberry15 on April 10, 2007, 9:44:13 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Great chapter! ^^

Aaron has a joke going that Aquamon is me! XD

Falconlobo on April 10, 2007, 10:02:58 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboi was thinking that too LOL

Falconlobo on April 10, 2007, 7:33:21 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobofinal battle should be comming soon i hope they fare well

Sasukegurl on April 10, 2007, 6:31:52 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwesome!!!!!! ^-^ =DDD
Can't wait until the next chapter ^-^