Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - 2 Guarding Friends

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 15 - 2 Guarding Friends

Chapter 15 - 2 Guarding Friends
All the Digimon walked up the giant hill and stopped at a giant stone wall.

"It looks like there are 2 Digimon guarding the door!" Masheedramon snarled as she eyed a yellow and orange rabbit type Digimon and a black and white cat and rabbit type Digimon/

"Maybe they are friendly?" Okamimon said as she walked up to them.

"Okamimon, you don't know if they are safe!" Screamed Wolfdramon as he ran after Okamimon. All the other Digimon followed them and they all fell in a heap in front of the 2 strange guards.

"Hey, who are you?" Asked the rabbit type Digimon.

"We are on a quest to save our friend Lupinmon from Darukumon!" Masheedramon explained.

"Well, we'll come with you!" The rabbit and cat type Digimon said.

"We are both prisoners of Darukumon, made to guard his cave but since there is a lot of you, we could come along and help you!" The orange and yellow Rabbit type Digimon said.

"We've wanted to run away ever since he captured us but we were scared!" The black and white Digimon said.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Metemon!" The orange and yellow rabbit type Digimon said. She also had 2 metal strips on her ears and lightning bolt marks on her head and an orange mane.

"And I’m Bugsmon!" The Black and white cat and rabbit type Digimon said. He also had a little green bug on his head. "I like collecting bugs as my pets and also to use in combats!" Bugsmon said taking down the bug from his head. "This one is called Greeny!" Bugsmon smiled as he held up the little green caterpillar type bug in her paws.

"Great to have both of you in the team!" Masheedramon smiled. "We are gonna need all the help we can get!"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Screeched Zorromon as he tore through the cave entrance.

"Wait up Zorromon!" Rikumon called as they all tore after him into the dark cave.





Yes, 2 more Digimon to join the quest! Metemon is Ultimatetailslover's Digimon and Bugsmon is my friend from schools Digimon! Sorry it took ages to update, i'm doing the next chapter now!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 20, 2007, 5:24:31 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute Bunny type digimon^^ and a cabbit one^^