Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - The Collar And A New Friend

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 17 - The Collar And A New Friend

Chapter 17 - The Collar And A New Friend
The Digimon got up and tears fell on the spot where Leopardmon had fallen then they slowly turned away and walked to the exit of the arena.

"Hey look, there is Lupinmon's collar!" Masheedramon screeched as she ran over to the spiky chocker and picked it up in her paws.

"Lupinmon..." Zorromon said sadly as he hung his head low.

"Now I know how you feel Zorromon!" Rebeldramon cried as tears fell down her cheek. Masheedramon handed the chocker to Zorromon.

"Here, you have it, she is your girlfriend after all!" Masheedramon smiled as she passed the chocker to Zorromon.

"Thanks Masheedramon, it will help me to remember her!" Zorromon managed a smile and put the chocker around his neck so he didn't lose it. Suddenly, everyone turned round and a sky blue dog type Digimon with pink in his ears and white wings was sitting there watching them.

"Hi!" The dog Digimon smiled. "My name is Doggymon! If your looking for your friend and Darukumon then I just saw Darukumon carry her to a river by Mystic Mountain!" Doggymon grinned.

"Really! Thanks Doggymon!" Masheedramon smiled.

"Do you want to help us find our friend?" Lobodramon asked politely.

"Yes!" Doggymon barked as he ran up to the group of Digimon.

"So where is this river then?" Metemon asked.

"It's just by that tall mountain over there! Come on, I’ll show you!" Doggymon barked as he ran off into the distance as the other Digimon followed.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 20, 2007, 5:27:21 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute and sad

Sasukegurl on May 20, 2007, 6:49:58 AM

Sasukegurl on
Sasukegurlawesome! ^-^

PunkWolfGirl on May 19, 2007, 11:22:40 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlPoor Leopardmon... Wow Intense.... New Digimon....

Wolfdramon: Damn It. xD

Good Three Chapters! :D

AlleyCat17 on May 19, 2007, 10:43:43 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg omg omg omg omg that was sooo awesome and i loved it.i
can't wait for the next chapter.

doggymon - hey everyone.