Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Enter If You Dare

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 19 - Enter If You Dare

Chapter 19 - Enter If You Dare
Aquamon, Taynmon, Wormmon and Grizzlymon all swam to the entrance. Grizzlymon carried his sister on his back because she couldn't swim very well. Aquamon stuck his head out of the waterfall and gave the Digimon a thumbs up sign. The Digimon nodded and started to go across. Rikumon carried, Masheedramon on his back and held Lobodramon in-between his paws and flew them to the waterfall entrance. Masheedramon also had Zashomon on her head too. Rebeldramon carried Wolfdramon on her back and Zorromon in her paws to the other side whilst Flamelopmon carried Vixymon on her back and Punkdramon in her paws. Doggymon carried Gatamon on his back and Maneemon in his paws to the other side whilst Metemon carried Wolvomon on her back and Okamimon in her paws to the other side then she flew back to pick up Bugsmon and fly her across. They all made it and no one had heard them! They all went down a hall and stepped into a room. They were all amazed! The room was a giant castle with an arena in the middle.

"Please, don't hurt me!" A Digimon called from behind the curtain of the arena.

"That's Lupinmon, I know it!" Zorromon yelled as he ran towards the curtain. Suddenly Darukumon sliced the curtain open with his tail and growled in Zorromon's face. Zorromon stopped dead in his tracks and stared wide eyed at the giant face staring down at him.

"Zorromon, move!" Masheedramon called but it was too late!

"Dark Cloud!" Darukumon screeched and a giant puff of dark smoke was blown at Zorromon. The smoke disappeared and Zorromon shook his head. Suddenly his eyes glowed a bright red colour and he turned to face the Digimon. He growled and then ran towards them. They all ran away as he tried to slash at the Digimon.

"Dark Lightning Claw!" He cried as black lightning flew out of his claws and flew towards the Digimon. Multiple lightning strikes flew towards the Digimon. Wolvomon got hit in his chest and he flew to the floor.

"Wolvomon, are you ok?" Bugsmon said as she walked up to him. Wolvomon's eyes turned red and he howled at Bugsmon and hit her out of the way. She fell to the floor and Masheedramon came to help her up. Wolvomon ran towards Zorromon and stood next to him. They faced away from each other and started to screech. Zorromon screeched like a fox and Wolvomon howled like a wolf. Suddenly, a giant black tornado was forming round them as they screeched. They both turned towards the Digimon and shouted out

"Black Whirlwind!" Suddenly, the whirlwind started to fly towards the Digimon. They all screamed and started to run away but it was too late for some of them. The whirlwind caught Wolfdramon and Taynmon and swallowed them into the vortex created by the whirlwind. They both flew out of the vortex and their eyes began glowing red. They ran up to Zorromon and Wolvomon and joined in the chorus of screeching and howling. Wolfdramon howled next to Wolvomon and the howling became unbearable. The Digimon covered up their ears to try and block out the noise. Taynmon roared like a T Rex next to Zorromon and made the chorus a whole lot worse. Darukumon laughed on the throne that he was sitting on with Lupinmon in a cage next to him. Lupinmon knew how to stop this. She had to destroy the black dagger around Darukumon’s neck. It was in the shape of a huge dagger with blood marks on the end and a huge golden handle. Meanwhile, the four Digimon had made another vortex and black whirlwind but this time even bigger! This time it snatched up Grizzlymon, Doggymon, Wormmon and Rikumon and before long they were joining in the terrible chorus of screeching. Grizzlymon stood next to Wolfdramon and growled like a bear whilst Rikumon and Doggymon stood next to Taynmon and barked like dogs. Wormmon stood in the middle and made noises like a thunderstorm thus creating another, even larger whirlwind and vortex. This one snatched up the rest of the male Digimon, which were, Maneemon, Lobodramon and Aquamon. Aquamon stood next to Rikumon and growled like a bear but kind of softer than Grizzlymon because he was an aqua bear so he had a gentle roar that kind of sounded like running water and a bears roar mixed together. Lobodramon howled next to his father, Wolfdramon, and the howling got ten times worse! Maneemon stood next to Wormmon and yowled like a group of wild cats fighting over a mouse. The rest of the Digimon, who were all females, stared in shock at their loves and friends.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 20, 2007, 3:00:58 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow must be really loud in there

sharp-fang on May 28, 2007, 3:57:28 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangThere's already a Digimon called Doggymon,but great chapter!^^