Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Lupinmon Saves The Day Even When She's Dying!

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 20 - Lupinmon Saves The Day Even When She's Dying!

Chapter 20 - Lupinmon Saves The Day Even When She's Dying!
"Lobodramon, snap out of it! I love you Loby, don't do this, And Wormmon, I thought you were my brother!" Masheedramon screeched at Lobodramon and Wormmon with tears in her eyes.
 
"Dad, stop this now!" Zashomon called to her father as a tear formed in her eye.
 
"Wolfdramon, what's wrong, why are you acting like this?" Okamimon screamed as tears fell on her pelt.
 
"Maneemon, stop it! I thought you loved me!" Gatamon cried as she lay her head in her paws and let tears fall down her face.
 
"Grizzlymon, what's wrong, I love you and you love me so why are you trying to hurt me?" Punkdramon mewed as tears fell to the ground.
 
"What's wrong big brother?" Honeymon shouted to Grizzlymon with a puzzled look on her face. As she was young, she had no idea what was going on but a small tear ran down her cheek anyway.
 
"Rikumon, weren’t we friends?" Vixymon called out to Rikumon as he stared at her with dark red eyes.
 
"Taynmon, why are you doing this?" Metemon shouted out to Taynmon.
 
"Wolvomon, stop this now!" Bugsmon shouted to Wolvomon with an angry but scared face.
 
"Aquamon, what's wrong with you?" Flamelopmon shouted across to him.
 
"Why are you doing this Doggymon?" Rebeldramon screeched towards Doggymon. The noisy chorus continued and another whirlwind started to form.
 
"ZORROMON, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lupinmon howled as she jumped up in her cage."Raging Flames!" She called out and shot flames at the dagger on Darukumon's neck. It shattered to pieces in front of Darukumon and Lupinmon collapsed breathless on the cage floor.
 
"You stupid fool!" Darukumon shouted at Lupinmon. She looked into his eyes with fear and he bared his teeth at her. The male Digimon shook their heads and ran over to their friends and loves.
 
"I'm so sorry Masheedramon, please forgive me! You too Zashomon!" Lobodramon cried as he hugged them and tears fell down his cheek.
 
"I'm so sorry sis!" Wormmon sniffed as he hugged Masheedramon.
 
"Please forgive me Okamimon, I will always love you!" Wolfdramon cried as he hugged Okamimon tightly.
 
"Gatamon, I do love you, with all my heart! Please forgive me" Maneemon said as he hugged Gatamon and a tear fell down his nose.
 
"Punkdramon, I love you so much, I would never try to hurt you on purpose and you too Honeymon!" Grizzlymon sniffed as he hugged them tightly and tears fell down his face.
 
"I'm sorry Vixymon, we are friends and always will be!" Rikumon smiled at Vixymon and she smiled back.
 
"I'm so sorry!" Taynmon said and he held out his hand to Metemon to shake. She shook it as they both smiled.
 
"Sorry Bugsmon" Wolvomon said with a sad look on his face but Bugsmon smiled and held her hand up to do a high five with Wolvomon. He grinned and slapped his hand in the air.
 
"I'll never do that again, I promise!" Aquamon smiled at Flamelopmon and they both laughed.
 
"LUPINMON!" Zorromon yelped as he saw Darukumon holding her by her neck and scratching her with his poisonous claws. "Not so fast!" He grinned. "This time, we are ready to fight you!" Screeched Zorromon as all the Digimon stood next to him in battle poses grinning. This was a fight that they would never forget!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 20, 2007, 3:03:00 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow nice chapter

darkhorse on June 6, 2007, 2:17:16 AM

darkhorse on
darkhorsesaddd -_- -crys quietly in a dark corner-

AlleyCat17 on May 28, 2007, 7:50:51 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter and sad.

doggymon - yeah im not bad anymore.and darukumon were so going to kick
your digi but for that.

PunkWolfGirl on May 28, 2007, 6:00:15 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWow! 0_0 Fascinating! >_< This Is Sad But Good!