Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Darukumon's Defeat But Bad News

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 21 - Darukumon's Defeat But Bad News

Chapter 21 - Darukumon's Defeat But Bad News
The Digimon eyed Darukumon and he eyed them back. Suddenly, he howled an ear-piercing howl and charged towards the group of Digimon. The Digimon jumped out of the way as Darukumon shot out a powerful flame ball at them.

"Poison Flame!" He howled out another flame that just missed Masheedramon's fluffy tail.

"Grrrrrr, you are gonna get it now!" Masheedramon screeched as she built up a huge burning torpedo in her mouth. "Burning Dart!" She screamed as a huge flaming torpedo shot from her mouth and scraped Darukumon across the chest. He jumped back in pain clutching his burning chest and then eyed Masheedramon.

"Poison Flame!" He shouted out again throwing another poisonous flame directly at Masheedramon.

"Ice Blast!" Wolfdramon howled as he jumped in front of Masheedramon and shot out a blast of ice at the huge flame in attempt to melt it. He almost had it but it didn't quite stop it.

"Hydra Pump!" Aquamon jumped in using his strongest attack and he splashed a huge water blast from his mouth and it blasted out into a huge cannon of water that covered the huge fireball and it went out! Darukumon went red with anger and he howled out another new attack.

"Red Paws!" He howled out and his paws turned red and they melted anything he touched. He tried to punch Metemon but she dodged away. Darukumon growled again as he got even madder.  This time, Wormmon shouted out Sticky Nat Net and caught Darukumon in a net. As he struggled to get free, the other Digimon started to attack.

"Leaf Spin" Wormmon shouted as razor sharp leaves formed in a wind around Wormmon and then started to cut Darukumon.

"Lightning Ice!" Okamimon screeched as electric ice flew from her paws and hit Darukumon.

"Destiny Star!" Lobodramon cried as water stars flew out of his mouth and shot lightning at Darukumon.

"Icy Moon!" Zashomon yowled as an icy moon shape shout out of her heart pendant and froze Darukumon's legs. Darukumon was furious. He ripped open the net and cracked open the ice on his legs and jumped on top of Wormmon, Okamimon, Lobodramon and Zashomon.

"Oh no!" Zorromon cried as he ran over to Darukumon and started to attack him from behind. "Blazing Fang!" He yelled as his fangs burnt on fire and flew at Darukumon.

"Paw Blast!" Vixymon yelled as her paws glowed gold and she shot golden spheres at Darukumon.

"Bear Strike!" Grizzlymon growled as he shot a bear shaped totem out of his chest and it hit Darukumon's head.

"Fire Punch!" Punkdramon yowled as she punched Darukumon with a flaming paw. Darukumon turned round and clamped the Digimon under his paw. Suddenly, all the Digimon heard a noise from above. They all looked up and saw a huge pink dragon with a fox type Digimon on her back fly down onto the battlefield.

"Hi! I'm Veramon! One of Wolfdramon's friends!" The pink dragon type Digimon said as she shrunk down to normal size.

"Hi! I'm Zorromon's cousin, Vixenmon!" The fox type Digimon smiled. The Digimon stared but then jumped as Darukumon howled at the roof of the cave.

"We will help you fight!" Veramon roared and with that, she hurled herself at Darukumon. "Dragon Blast!" She cried as she glowed red and hit Darukumon with burning energy. Vixenmon gracefully jumped up.

"Egyptian Pyro!" She shouted and a huge pyro blast shot out of her mouth and hit Darukumon on his nose. The rest of the Digimon continued to fight.

"Honey Crystal!" Honeymon roared as honey crystals flew out of her honeycomb and hit Darukumon in his stomach.

"Nova Breath!" Taynmon roared as he shot a flame ball at Darukumon knocking him to the floor.

"Thunder Shock!" Rebeldramon screamed as she was surrounded by electricity and she shot bolts at Darukumon as he howled in pain.

"Thunder Tooth!" Gatamon mewed as her teeth shot fire at Darukumon's face

"Fire Wing!" Flamelopmon called as she blew fire from her wings into Darukumon's face.

"Wolf Sword Tactics!" Wolvomon howled as his sword glowed orange and he used combo tactics on Darukumon.

"Magic Eye!" Maneemon yelled as his eyes glowed yellow and he shot beams at Darukumon.

"Pink Wing!" Rikumon barked as his wings glowed brighter and he sliced Darukumon with them.

"Choke Bubble!" Metemon roared as she blew bubbles that choked Darukumon painfully.

"Electric Flame Paw!" Doggymon woofed as his paws turned red and he shot electric flames from them at Darukumon.

"Tail Strike!" Bugsmon screamed as her tail grew longer and she whacked Darukumon. Darukumon couldn't take all of these attacks and he started to fade away. He breathed heavily and looked at Zorromon.

"You may have beaten me but you don't know how to cure Lupinmon and if you don't do it in time she will die!" Darukumon laughed as he got deleted. The Digimon stared in horror at Lupinmon who was on the floor barely breathing.

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 5:02:04 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Yay Veramons in the story^^^

That was a dramatic entrance^^

Falconlobo on June 20, 2007, 3:05:14 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh what to do^^ can they save her

Aquaberry15 on June 19, 2007, 11:54:08 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15YAY new chapter! XD

Man I hope Lupinmon lives, if she dosen't who knows what I'll do.....

AlleyCat17 on June 18, 2007, 10:35:55 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter.

doggymon : yeah we finally beat him and i hope we save lupinmon.