Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Good News, A Spotmon And Zorromon's Journey Begins!

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 22 - Good News, A Spotmon And Zorromon's Journey Begins!

Chapter 22 - Good News, A Spotmon And Zorromon's Journey Begins!
Everyone ran over to Lupinmon and looked at her. She was breathing heavily and couldn't move. Zorromon picked her up in his arms and kissed her lightly on her cheek.

"Lupinmon, it's gonna be ok, we will find the cure and save you!" Zorromon whispered into Lupinmon's ear and a tear rolled down his cheek. The Digimon stepped back and tried to hold tears back. When they thought all was lost, a bright light appeared behind all of the Digimon. As it dimmed out, the Digimon could see the figure of a Digimon standing in the light. As it had fully disappeared, they could see who the Digimon was.

"Mendinamon!" They all shouted with joy. Mendinamon smiled and began to speak.

"I’ve found out the cure for Lupinmon but it can only work if her love gets it for her." He began. Zorromon stepped forward.

"I'll do anything to save her!" He said bravely. Mendinamon nodded.

"You have to climb to the top of Mount Teparash and pick the ultra rare Aqua Berry that rests in a golden fruit case at the top of the Mancala tree. The Aqua Berry is a rare fruit that only grows on the Mancala tree at the top of Mount Teparash. It looks like an aqua drop on a grape vine. There will be a few but the ripest will be right at the very top in the golden fruit case and you need that one to save Lupinmon." Mendinamon explained.

"For Lupinmon, I’ll do it!" Zorromon growled with pride.

"I can fly you to the top of Mount Teparash!" Veramon smiled but Mendinamon shook his head.

"Zorromon must do it alone." Mendinamon said calmly. The Digimon hung their heads low but then Mendinamon smiled. "I have heard from my friend, Triceramon, that a Spotmon has hatched in the sacred Digimon nursery! It could be your friend, Leopardmon!" The Digimon jumped up with joy!

"Leopardmon! He's coming back!" Rebeldramon jumped with joy! Everyone cheered but Vixymon hung her head low. She had secretly fallen in love with Leopardmon but he already had Rebeldramon.

"What's the sacred Digimon Nursery?" Gatamon asked.

"It's a secret nursery that no one knows about except the Quartz Moon Stone guardians but Triceramon said I could tell you because you are saving the Digital World!" Mendinamon explained. The Digimon cheered. "I can take 2 of you to come and get the Spotmon, who would like to go?" Mendinamon asked.

"I want to!" Rebeldramon screamed out.

"I'll come too!" Vixymon said quietly. They both hopped onto Mendinamon's back and they all flew off. Meanwhile, Zorromon got ready for his journey for the Aqua Berry. Okamimon packed a huge rucksack of food and drinks. She packed chocolate, Pizza, pop, cola, water, cakes, apples, pears, plums, pasta, berries, celery, chicken, cheese and pickle sandwiches and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for him to take. Lobodramon packed a bag of supplies. He packed torches, ropes, pick hammers, cutlery and cups, plates, sticks and a toothbrush for Zorromon to take with him. When he was finally ready, he walked out of the cave mouth and ran down the cave. Everyone waved to him as he went off on the journey of a lifetime!
 

 

 

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukegurl on June 21, 2007, 6:27:58 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlX3 Aquaberry! lolz
awesome chapters!^-^

ginathehedgehog on June 24, 2007, 7:28:15 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogyup, an Aqua Berry XD It is actually a berry on Neopets if you look it up XD

Aquaberry15 on June 20, 2007, 4:31:57 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15An Aqua Berry! XD YAY I have a part in it! lol

ginathehedgehog on June 24, 2007, 7:27:49 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehoglol, I thought you would like that part ^^

Falconlobo on June 20, 2007, 3:07:02 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboshort but nice

AlleyCat17 on June 20, 2007, 11:24:56 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17good chapter.