Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - The Sacred Digimon Nursery And A New Enemy

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 23 - The Sacred Digimon Nursery And A New Enemy

Chapter 23 - The Sacred Digimon Nursery And A New Enemy
Mendinamon flew at top speed for 20 minutes and then he landed in front of a bush in a tropical rainforest.

"Um, Mendinamon, that's a bush!" Rebeldramon pointed out. Mendinamon closed his eyes and whispered some words. Then he put his paw onto a rock and the bush opened up!

"Wow!" Vixymon and Rebeldramon gasped. Mendinamon smiled and then walked into the bush. Vixymon and Rebeldramon followed behind him. Suddenly, a huge Triceramon came out of cave and greeted them. Vixymon and Rebeldramon gasped, as this was no ordinary Triceramon. This one was gold and had wings and the same markings as Paranugumimon on her cheek, wings and pendant.

"Ah, you must be here for that Spotmon huh?" Triceramon asked Vixymon and Rebeldramon. They both nodded and followed Triceramon to the cave where he was before.

"Um, Triceramon, are you a Quartz Moon Stone guardian?" Vixymon asked Triceramon.

"Why, yes, I am!" Triceramon smiled. "I protect the Sacred Digimon Nursery as well as the Quartz Moon Stone!" They kept walking and Triceramon opened up a curtain and lifted a cover off a nest. Sitting in the nest, was a leopard ball type Digimon with a tuft of hair and a long spotty tail.

"Well, what do you know? He Digivolved!" Triceramon smiled. This Digimon was in fact not a Spotmon but a Lorkamon. Triceramon lifted Lorkamon out of the nest and placed him into Rebeldramon's arms. Lorkamon woke up and grinned when he saw Rebeldramon.

"Rebeldramon!" He screamed as he kissed her cheek. Vixymon stood there and watched with her head hanging low.

"Hey, Vixymon, aren't you happy?" Rebeldramon asked.

"Huh? Oh, of course I am!" Vixymon managed a smile. They all thanked Triceramon and hopped onto Mendinamon's back. When they were flying back, a terrible storm started to brew and a lightning bolt hit Mendinamon! He fell to the ground with a crash scattering Rebeldramon, Vixymon and Lorkamon all over a scary forest. Vixymon woke up first to find herself lying in a filthy swamp.

"Ugh, why does this stuff always happen to me?" Vixymon asked herself as she got up and shook pondweed and mud off her fur coat. She was just about to lift some pondweed off her nose when she noticed a yellow spotty ball floating in the water. She screamed.

"Lorkamon!" She ran over and picked the little bundle up. Lorkamon opened his eyes and smiled. "

Thanks Vixymon! I owe you one!" Lorkamon smiled. Vixymon smiled back but suddenly, they both felt the cold breeze again. They turned around and saw Paranugumimon with a black leopard type Digimon that looked just like Leopardmon but with grey markings and a cape around his neck standing next to him. Lorkamon snarled.

"Shadowkingmon!" He snarled at the black version of himself in rookie stage. Shadowkingmon laughed.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the weak little fool Leopardmon, but oh wait! He's a puny Lorkamon now!" Shadowkingmon laughed. Vixymon growled at the evil Digimon.

"Shadowkingmon will finish you off as there is only 2 of you and one of you is at in-training form!" Paranugumimon laughed as he sank into the floor. Shadowkingmon grinned and then leapt up and knocked Lorkamon out of Vixymon's paws. Vixymon screamed as she saw Lorkamon roll down a hill and hit his head in a tree. He lay there unconscious.

"Now, to finish you off my dear!" Shadowkingmon laughed as he turned towards Vixymon and started to run towards her at top speed and hit her in the chest. Vixymon lay on the floor with her eyes closed. As she slowly opened them, she saw Shadowkingmon standing with his hands on his hips and laughing at her and Lorkamon. She growled and her eyes turned fire red. She got up and walked towards Shadowkingmon. Shadowkingmon stopped laughing and looked at her. Vixymon walked closer and closer to Shadowkingmon and started to burn up into huge flames! Shadowkingmon backed away a bit but then grinned.

"Water shield!" He cried as a huge shield made of water formed around him and he stood there blowing his claws as if he was at home. Vixymon suddenly charged towards Shadowkingmon at top speed and ran into the water shield. She was so hot and angry that the fire around her evaporated the water shield and her burning body flew straight into Shadowkingmon! He flew into a tree and 3 mangoes fell on his head! Vixymon stood there and eyed Shadowkingmon. He looked at her with fear in his eyes and then turned tail and ran off.

"He will be back." Vixymon snarled as he ran off into the distance. She ran over to Lorkamon who was lying on the floor with a cut on his cheek. She picked him up and hugged him. He woke up noticed that she was hugging him. He cleared his throat and Vixymon pulled herself away from him.

"Sorry, I was just happy that you were ok!" Vixymon half lied but Lorkamon smiled. He jumped out of Vixymon's arms and they walked off to find Mendinamon and Rebeldramon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 24, 2007, 11:00:17 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobosomwhat cute and actioniy chapter^^