Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Leopardmon's Mistake

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 24 - Leopardmon's Mistake

Chapter 24 - Leopardmon's Mistake
Meanwhile, Rebeldramon was trying to find the rest of the gang. Suddenly. She was hit to the ground by a huge black shadow. She turned around and saw Shadowkingmon. She mistook him for Leopardmon and flew her arms around him! Shadowkingmon grinned and started to kiss her on the lips. Rebeldramon thought that Shadowkingmon was still Leopardmon so she kissed him back. Suddenly, Lorkamon and Vixymon burst out of the trees and saw Rebeldramon and Shadowkingmon kissing. Lorkamon stared at them and tears formed in his eyes.

"Rebeldramon! I thought you loved me!" Lorkamon screamed at his love. Rebeldramon and Shadowkingmon broke from their kiss and Rebeldramon stared at Lorkamon and then at Shadowkingmon.

"Hey, your not Leopardmon!" She screeched as she ran towards Lorkamon but Shadowkingmon grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"No, but aren't I even better than that scruffy little ball?" Shadowkingmon asked Rebeldramon.

"He's not a scruffy little ball and he's much better than you!" Rebeldramon cried as she tried to run over to Lorkamon but Shadowkingmon wouldn't let her go. He pulled her into another kiss as she tried to escape. From were Lorkamon and Vixymon were standing, it looked as if she wanted to kiss Shadowkingmon so Lorkamon turned and ran into the forest. Vixymon was close behind him.

"He runs fast for someone with no legs!" Vixymon panted. She followed him to a beautiful river where he was sitting and crying.

"Lorkamon?" Vixymon said quietly. Lorkamon looked up and anger grew inside him. He glowed red and a flame grew on his tail suddenly his tail broke into 3 tails and he started to slash at the trees. Suddenly, 2 of his tails turned into arms that grew out of his sides. Another 2 tails grew and turned into legs. The ball he was turned into a head and he grew a body. He kept on slashing at trees and a huge tree fell on top of Vixymon. Leopardmon stood in the place of Lorkamon and his eyes burned red and his paws and feet were burning with flames. When he saw Vixymon's paw sticking out from under a huge tree trunk, the flames burnt away and his eyes turned back to black. He gasped.

"No, what have I done!?" He screamed as he ran over to the tree and kicked it off Vixymon. He picked her up in his arms and hugged her tightly. She woke up and cleared her throat. Leopardmon jumped back and smiled as she got up. He ran over and hugged her again. He lifted up his head and looked into Vixymon's blue eyes.

"Vixymon, your so beautiful! I love you so much!" Leopardmon confessed as he stared into her eyes. Vixymon smiled.

"Really? I love you too!" Vixymon smiled as she leaned forward and they both kissed. Rebeldramon ran through the forest following their tracks with a badly hurt Shadowkingmon left lying unconscious on the floor. She ran over to the river and peeked through the leaves just in time to see Leopardmon and Vixymon kissing under the moon! Tears filled up in Rebeldramon's eyes and she cried out loud. Leopardmon and Vixymon broke from their kiss to see Rebeldramon crying her eyes out under the moon.

"I thought you loved me?" She sniffed.

"And I thought you loved me too, but you went off with that Shadowkingmon!" Leopardmon shouted at Rebeldramon. Tears formed in her eyes again as Leopardmon scowled at her.

"I didn't run off with him, he wouldn't let me go!" Rebeldramon shouted. "I though that he was you so I hugged him and then he kissed me but when I saw that he wasn't you, I tried to run away but he wouldn't let me!" Rebeldramon sniffed again. "I finally got away by knocking him out and I come to see you and Vixymon kissing!" She howled and started to cry out loud again. Leopardmon stared at her with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry Rebeldramon, I didn't know!" He said as he ran over to hug her but she got up and ran back the way she had come. Leopardmon stopped and turned to see Vixymon running the other way crying too.

"What have I done?" Leopardmon sighed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on June 25, 2007, 12:28:03 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlSadNess!!!! =[ -Faints-

Wolfdramon: :(....

Kuramon: Can I Be In The Story? ^-^ I Could Still Be A Fresh? ^-^ My Fresh Is Called Kyurimon ^-^

Falconlobo on June 24, 2007, 11:21:46 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow this is turning into a love triangle^^