Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Rebeldramon And Shadowkingmon Join Forces

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 25 - Rebeldramon And Shadowkingmon Join Forces

Chapter 25 - Rebeldramon And Shadowkingmon Join Forces
Leopardmon didn't know who to follow, Vixymon or Rebeldramon. He sat down and put his head in his paws. He decided to follow Vixymon in the end so he ran as fast as he could the way Vixymon had run. Meanwhile, Rebeldramon was running back the way she came and she saw Shadowkingmon limping towards a water hole to try and get a drink. She ran over and helped him up and let him hold onto her shoulder to limp to the water hole.

"Why did you help me?" Shadowkingmon asked Rebeldramon with a puzzled look on his face.

"I guess I just don't know what to do now!" She sniffed. Shadowkingmon lapped up some water from the water hole and then turned to Rebeldramon who was sitting down and sniffing. Shadowkingmon noticed a tear roll down her cheek. He wiped it away. This shocked Rebeldramon and she turned around to see Shadowkingmon smiling at her. She hung her head low again though.

"I thought he loved me but he went off with Vixymon!" Rebeldramon cried. Shadowkingmon looked at her.

"He may not love you, but I do!" Shadowkingmon grinned as he leaned towards Rebeldramon. Rebeldramon looked at him with wide eyes and then leaned forward too. They kissed under the stars and this time, Rebeldramon didn't try to run away! Meanwhile, Leopardmon was hot on Vixymon's trail and I mean hot! She had left burning footprints in the sand that felt like fire! Leopardmon panted and looked at his burnt paws. Suddenly, he noticed Vixymon crying under a huge tree. He crept up to her and put his arm on her shoulder. She jumped up and turned to see Leopardmon.

I thought you went after Rebeldramon" Vixymon said.

"Nope, I went after you because you saved me from Shadowkingmon!" Leopardmon smiled.

"Yeah." Vixymon said. She turned towards Leopardmon and then they walked back the way they had come. Meanwhile, Rebeldramon and Shadowkingmon had broken from their kiss.

"Hey Rebeldramon, if you want revenge on that scruffy Leopardmon then join me, we can defeat him together!" Shadowkingmon laughed.

"Ok, I will!" Rebeldramon grinned evilly and with that, Rebeldramon picked Shadowkingmon up and they flew off into the distance. Leopardmon and Vixymon searched for Rebeldramon for hours but suddenly Mendinamon appeared.

"Oh thank good ness your safe!" Mendinamon said. "Quick, we have to get back to the rest of the group!" He panted.

"But what about Rebeldramon?!" Vixymon asked.

"There is no time, we have to get back!" Mendinamon exclaimed so Vixymon and Leopardmon jumped onto Mendinamon's back and they flew back to the rest of the group.

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 25, 2007, 2:17:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobouh oh^^

Sasukegurl on June 25, 2007, 12:47:28 AM

Sasukegurl on
Sasukegurllol I agree with PunkWolfGirl XDDD
THIS RAWKZ XDD

Sasukegurl on June 25, 2007, 12:47:40 AM

Sasukegurl on
Sasukegurloh and Awesome chapters! :D

PunkWolfGirl on June 25, 2007, 12:44:34 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlBwahahaahahaha!!!! I Love This Evilness! Whooo Go Rebeldramon! (Evil Fanatic I Am) :D Yay! ^-^ You Rock Gina! ^^

Wolfdramon:....Evil....Sux.

Kuramon:.....