Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - The Death Potion

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 27 - The Death Potion

Chapter 27 - The Death Potion
All the Digimon settled down to rest for the night. It was cold outside, it was so cold that it started to snow! Taynmon and Grizzlymon ran back inside from guard duty. They couldn't stay out there so they fell asleep with the rest of the Digimon. Seeing the unguarded cave, Shadowkingmon had an idea! He crept in with a small bag in his hand. He walked up to Rebeldramon and tipped the bag over her. Black pieces of shimmering glass fell over her and dissolved into her purple fur coat. She scratched a bit and then slowly opened her eyes. They were blood shod and burning red! Shadowkingmon laughed as Rebeldramon got up and looked at him.

"Now, you are evil again and nothing will stop you from being evil now, not even your puny friends!" Shadowkingmon laughed and Rebeldramon started to laugh too! Then, Rebeldramon picked up Shadowkingmon again and flew him to another cave full of evil science equipment. She put him down and then followed him to a table with a huge pan of bubbling liquid on it.

"This is my death potion!" Shadowkingmon grinned. "It will kill all of the Digimon Destiny group but I will need your help!" He said looking at Rebeldramon. Rebeldramon grinned and nodded. "You have to take this potion and put it in all of your friends food and then, they will die!" Shadowkingmon and Rebeldramon laughed hysterically and he handed her a tube of potion. "Put one drop in everyone's food and then watch them die!" He laughed as Rebeldramon flew out of the door and back to the cave where the group were asleep. When they all woke up in the morning, Rebeldramon had made a fry up for all of the Digimon.

"It's to say sorry for what I did!" She beamed. The Digimon were thrilled and were just about to eat their dinner when suddenly, Okamimon screamed! Everyone turned to her and saw that the egg was moving! They all waited for it to crack open but t stopped shaking and lay still again. The Digimon all sighed and turned back towards her breakfast. They were all going to take a bite but it was all stone cold now!

"Sorry Rebeldramon, maybe you could cook it again tomorrow!" Masheedramon grinned washing up her bowl. Rebeldramon scowled and broke the empty tube of poison in her paws.

"I'm just going to have a walk!" She said as she flew off to the cave where Shadowkingmon was waiting for her return!

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 25, 2007, 10:35:10 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboohhh i hate the evil jerko~~ making her evil again against her will