Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Zorromon's Survival Stradegy

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 28 - Zorromon's Survival Stradegy

Chapter 28 - Zorromon's Survival Stradegy
Meanwhile, Zorromon was running through the forest towards Mount Teparash. When he got to the base he looked up.

"Wow, it looks much steeper from down here!" He sighed and started to climb up the mountain. He kept climbing until he got to a ledge and rested. He looked up again and it didn't look as if he had climbed any of the mountain at all! He sighed and kept climbing.

"If only there was another way to get up!" He thought as he kept on climbing. Suddenly, he noticed a tree branch and that gave him an idea!  He pulled it back and then let go and he flew up a bit of the mountain. He caught a ledge and climbed up. He looked up again.

"It looks like I’m making a bit of progress!" He smiled as he climbed up some more until he saw another branch. He kept using branches until he got right to the top of Mount Teparash!

"Finally!" he said. "Now, to find that Aqua Berry!" He grinned as he walked off into a forest. He searched around for a while and then he saw a huge tree with tiny droplets of water on vines on it.

"The Mancala Tree!" He cheered as he ran up to it. He looked up at the top of the tree and saw a golden fruit case.

"That must be where the Aqua Berry is!" he said to himself. He started to climb the tree and got to the top. He picked the golden fruit case and it opened up to reveal a huge aqua drop on a long vine!

"Wow!" He admired the beautiful fruit. He put it in his rucksack and then climbed down. Suddenly his stomach growled.

"I think it's time for lunch!" He grinned as he pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich out of his bag and gulped it down. He was just about to take out another sandwich when suddenly a huge Flymon flew out of the sky and stole his bag!

"Hey, bring that back!" Zorromon growled as the Flymon buzzed away in the distance. Zorromon sighed. It was getting late and all of his supplies and food was in that bag! He saw a yellow book sticking out from a rock not too far away so he ran over to it and picked it up.

"Survival guide!" He read and then hugged the book. "It must have dropped out of my bag when the Flymon stole it! The Aqua Berry was also lying on the floor next to the survival guide. He grinned and picked it up and then he opened the survival guide to page one.

"Hmmmm, it says that I need to find a cave for shelter at night time!" He read. Zorromon closed the book and looked around. In the corner of his eye, he saw some bushes. He pushed the bushes apart from each other and a cave emerged from them!

"Wow!" Zorromon said. He walked into the empty cave and then opened up the survival guide again.

"Now I have to make a fire!" He read. "First I have to make a circle of rocks!" He read more as he made a circle of rocks from the rocks on the cave floor. He then opened up the survival guide again.

"Now I need a log for the fire!" He read so he walked out side and found a big log and brought it back to put on the fire. He then picked up the survival guide again.

"Now I need to light the fire!" He read with a frown. "How do I light it?" He read on. "With a match." It read. "Great!" Zorromon looked down. He walked outside and saw a Koromon standing outside the cave mouth. Zorromon stared at the Koromon. Suddenly it smiled and started to burn up on flames! Zorromon smiled and let the Koromon follow him into the cave. The Koromon stood by the fire and started to burn up in flames. Zorromon grinned but the log just smoked. Zorromon frowned and opened up the survival guide again.

"It says we need some tinder which is paper, cotton on just about anything that burns!" He read. He thought for a minute and then had an idea! He started to tear up the survival guide and throw the paper onto the fire!  The Koromon smiled and burnt the fire and they sat there and felt the warm heat from the fire. Then Zorromon had a bad thought.

"How do I know what to do without that survival guide now?!" He sighed. Then his stomach growled again. He went outside with the Koromon keeping the fire burning and saw an icy cold river. He saw huge fish swimming around in it. He lay very still by the edge of the river and then fished out 2 huge fishes. He brought them back to the cave and put them on the fire. After they were cooked, he gave one to the Koromon and then they both ate. He got back up and went back to the river. He found a rock that looked like a bowl and used it to scoop up some icy cold water. He took it back to the cave and put it over the fire to heat any germs and then he took it off and drank it and gave some to the Koromon. After that he was feeling tired so he fell asleep with the Koromon beside him and the Aqua Berry in his paws.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on June 26, 2007, 3:22:31 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlHaha! Funny! One Thing That Confuses Me Here Is... The Aqua Berry Was In His Bag And The Flymon Took His Bag...? o_O Ah Well Good Chapter Lol.

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 5:36:09 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Thats coz the aqua berry fell out of his bag

ginathehedgehog on June 27, 2007, 4:38:02 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogoh yea! I just realised! Thanks for telling me! I have to change that!

sharp-fang on June 28, 2007, 9:41:30 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangYEEY!Zorromon has his very own chapter!xP
My Digimon is awesome!^^

Zorromon:*hugs me*

Falconlobo on June 28, 2007, 7:42:31 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^