Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Back On The Ground

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 29 - Back On The Ground

Chapter 29 - Back On The Ground
The next morning, Zorromon opened his eyes and the Koromon was gone! He searched everywhere for it but he couldn't find it. Zorromon sighed and stepped outside. It was a beautiful sunny day!

"Awesome! Now I can climb down the mountain and get back to poor Lupinmon!" He jumped with joy as he started to run down the to the edge of Mount Teparash. He stated to climb down but this seemed even harder than climbing up! He nearly slipped off the edge and got very scared.

"I have to do this for Lupinmon!" He growled as he built up all of his courage and started to climb down the mountain again. He was doing well until the Flymon that had taken his bag came crashing towards him!

"Brown Stingers!" The Flymon buzzed and he shot poisonous stingers from his abdomen at Zorromon. One just missed Zorromon's head and he started t get angry.

"Lightning Claw!" Zorromon cried as lightning hit Flymon. A huge bolt went through the Flymon's wing and the Flymon couldn't fly anymore! He went crashing down to the ground with a huge thud and a huge pile of dust plummeting into the air nearly hitting Zorromon right at the top of the mountain! Zorromon grinned at his good work and continued to climb down. Suddenly, he dropped the Aqua Berry and it fell down about 10 feet and landed right on the edge of a loose tree branch. Zorromon screamed and slowly climbed down to get the Aqua Berry. He nearly had it and he just caught it in his paws before it slipped off.

"Phew!" He sighed as he wiped his forehead. Suddenly, the branch started to crack! He looked back and the branch was about to break off! He started to run back but the branch snapped and Zorromon and the Aqua Berry came crashing through the air. Zorromon caught onto another branch with his tail. He gulped as he looked down and then he slowly crawled onto a ledge.

"Wow, that was really close!" He gulped as sweat dripped down his forehead. He slowly and carefully climbed down the rest of the mountain with the Aqua Berry.

"WAHOO! I MADE IT!" He skipped and danced at the foot of Mount Teparash. He ran as fast as he could back to the cave where Lupinmon and the rest of the group waited for his return.
 

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sharp-fang on June 28, 2007, 9:43:01 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangOH!AND FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KNOW ZORROMON'S VOICE...HIS VOICE SOUNDS JUST LIKE GOMAMON!^^

Falconlobo on June 28, 2007, 7:43:41 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyay^^ hope nothing else goes wrong

PunkWolfGirl on June 28, 2007, 5:41:10 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY!!! He Made It!!!!!!! WHOOO GO Zorromon!

Wolfdramon: That's My Bestest Buddy! ^-^

sparx on June 28, 2007, 3:37:01 AM

sparx on
sparxreally cool chapter gr8 job

Aquaberry15 on June 28, 2007, 3:33:58 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15YAY he made it down, and with the Aqua berry in one piece. ^^

Me: Don't drop me Zorromon! XD