Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Lupinmon Saved And Rebeldramon's Evil Rein

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 30 - Lupinmon Saved And Rebeldramon's Evil Rein

Chapter 30 - Lupinmon Saved And Rebeldramon's Evil Rein
Zorromon ran as fast as he could back to the cave where Lupinmon was heavily breathing on a be. Okamimon was fanning her, Lobodramon was fluffing her pillow and Zashomon was holding a drink for Lupinmon to drink from.

"ZORROMON!" Everyone cheered as he entered the cave. They all ran over to him and hugged him. Suddenly, Mendinamon flew through the door!

"Ah, Zorromon, do you have the Aqua berry?" Mendinamon asked.

"Right here!" Zorromon squeeled. The other Digimon jumped for joy!

"Now, let Lupinmon eat that and she should heal!" Mendinamon smiled. Zorromon ran over to Lupinmon and placed the Aqua Berry in front of her. The golden fruit case opened up to reveal a huge aqua drop on a long vine. Lupinmon picked it up and began to eat it. When she had finished it, a huge golden aurora formed around her and then a huge sparkly bang was heard and seen and Lupinmon slowly got up. She smiled and then ran over and kissed Zorromon on the lips.

"Thank you Zorromon, I’d be lost without you!" She screamed as she kissed him again. All of the Digimon cheered as loud as they could except for Rebeldramon. That night, Rebeldramon cooked a huge meal for the Digimon to celebrate. She opened up a fresh tube of Death Potion and poured it all over the meal and then she took it into the main room of the cave. All the Digimon were just about to eat when Wormmon shouted something.

"STOP! I HAVE RADAR EYES AND THEY SAY THAT THIS FOOD IS COVERED IN POISON!" He shouted. The other Digimon gasped and then turned to Rebeldramon. Wormmon took a close look at her fur coat and then found a bunch of glass in her fur.

"Rebeldramon is covered in glass that makes Digimon evil!" He cried. The Digimon gasped even louder. Rebeldramon gasped and started to make a run for the cave but Taynmon and Grizzlymon blocked the doorway. She bared her teeth at them but they didn't move. Masheedramon and Lobodramon came running in with a huge tub of hot water and they poured it over Rebeldramon! She yowled and lay on the floor unconscious. Wormmon looked at her fur again and couldn't find any evil glass in it anymore.

"She should be ok now!" He sighed but when Rebeldramon woke up she snarled at all of the Digimon.

"YOU EVIL IGIMON! YOU KNOW I'M PART CAT AND I HATE TO GET WET! SHADOWKINGMON WAS RIGHT, YOU ARE ALL EVIL AND YOU SHOUDL ALL DIE!"  She screeched as she flew out of the cave again and left the Digimon with their mouths hanging open.

"Great, now she hates us and has gone back to Shadowkingmon!" Wolfdramon growled. Vixenmon sighed.

"Maybe we shouldn't have thrown water on her!" She suggested.

"But she was covered in evil glass and that was the only thing that could get rid of it!" Wormmon protested.

"Rebeldramon..." Leopardmon said quietly.

"That Shadowkingmon doesn't know the power of Digimon Destiny yet but he will soon!" Veramon roared as she stamped her foot on the floor. The Digimon nodded and went to bed and left Taynmon and Grizzlymon on guard duty again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 29, 2007, 12:33:04 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboohhhh^^

PunkWolfGirl on June 29, 2007, 6:44:23 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY! COOL CHAPTER!!!