Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - 2 New Arrivals

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 31 - 2 New Arrivals

Chapter 31 - 2 New Arrivals
The Digimon woke up the next morning and yawned. They were all eating breakfast when suddenly, Okamimon and Wolfdramon's egg started to move rapidly! Everyone crowded around the egg and eagerly waited for it to hatch. Suddenly, the shell cracked and out popped 2 eyes and a furry little head.

"Awwwwwww!" Everyone cooed at the baby Digimon. Okamimon picked it up and licked it clean and then she snuggled it. Wolfdramon kissed Okamimon on her cheek and licked his new baby.

"It's a girl!" Okamimon whispered to Wolfdramon.

"Our little Kyurimon!" Wolfdramon smiled as he kissed Okamimon and nuzzled Kyurimon. Everyone smiled and walked away and left the happy family alone. Masheedramon caught Lobodramon by his arm.

"Um, Loby, can you come with me please?" Masheedramon asked as they both ran out of the cave door. A few minutes later, a huge thud came from the roof.

"I'll check what it is!" Metemon said as she flew up to the roof. Suddenly, she flew back down to the cave screaming. Everyone looked in surprise. Suddenly, a scorpion type Digimon dropped down from the roof. He had a scorpion tail and a pair of pants on.

"Hey, it's Scorpionmon!" Zorromon screamed as he high fived Scorpionmon.

"Hi Zorromon!" Scorpionmon said. "I was just passing by when I heard you all laughing and I came to see who it was and when I found out it was you guys, I decided to make a big entrance but I guess I made too much noise huh?" Scorpionmon asked.

"Maybe" Zorromon smiled.

"Allow me to introduce myself for those of you who don't know!" Scorpionmon cheered. "I'm Scorpionmon! I have known Zorromon for a while now! I also know a few of you here too but not all of you. So tell me, who are all of you?" Scorpionmon asked suspiciously.

"We are the Digimon Destiny team!" Wolvomon grinned.

"We have come to stop Paranugumimon and his evil apprentices from taking over the Digital World!" Bugsmon jumped happily.

"Awesome! Mind if I join you guys on your quest?" Scorpionmon asked politely.

"Of course you can! We need all the help we can get!" Punkdramon smiled at Scorpionmon. Scorpionmon grinned.

"Well, let's get started!" He said with pride!

"Right after breakfast!" Zorromon pointed out and the all sat down to egg and chips.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 29, 2007, 12:34:32 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^