Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Masheedramon's Secret

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 32 - Masheedramon's Secret

Chapter 32 - Masheedramon's Secret
Meanwhile, Masheedramon and Lobodramon were walking through the forest.

"So what did you want to tell me Masheedramon?" Lobodramon asked.

"Well Loby, it's quite serious so listen carefully!" Masheedramon said to Lobodramon with a serious face. "Loby, I’m pregnant!" Masheedramon burst out. Lobodramon smiled so hard that it nearly didn't fit on his face.

"Oh Mashy, that's wonderful!" Lobodramon smiled as he nuzzled Masheedramon gently and kissed her lightly on her cheek.

"I think we should keep this a secret for now ok Loby?" Masheedramon said to Lobodramon quietly.

"Of course, no need to alarm anyone, we will tell them all when the time is right!" Lobodramon smiled gently. Masheedramon smiled again and they both kissed under the moonlight. Then they walked back to the cave silently while everyone was sleeping, even Leopardmon and Vixymon who were on guard duty! They lay down on the stone floor and fell asleep with Lobodramon's tail wrapped around Masheedramon's tail.

 

 

Sorry this chappy is kinda short but it's cute XD

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 29, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboaawww short but really cute