Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Gatamon Has News

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 33 - Gatamon Has News

Chapter 33 - Gatamon Has News
When all of the Digimon woke up Gatamon was sitting down smiling.

"Hey Gatamon, what's up?" Masheedramon asked her sister. She grinned even wider.

"I'm pregnant!" She squeeled. The Digimon gasped and then cheered.

"Is Maneemon the father?" Bugsmon asked Gatamon. Gatamon nodded. Masheedramon looked at her stomach. It was also bulging out a bit and she didn't feel too well either. Lobodramon noticed this.

"Why don't you go and lye down Mashy!" Lobodramon said to Masheedramon. She nodded slightly and walked off to a comfy bed a bit wobbly. "This secret isn't going to stay a secret for very long!" Lobodramon whispered to himself.  Suddenly Maneemon waltzed in and nuzzled Gatamon.

"Hey Gata! How are you and our child today?" Maneemon asked Gatamon.

"Just fine Manny!" Gatamon smiled as Maneemon nuzzled her gently and then walked to the kitchen to get a snack. Lobodramon walked into the room where Masheedramon was lying down. She looked rather pale and she was very hot.

"Maybe we should tell everyone about you being pregnant now!" Lobodramon offered Masheedramon.

"No, just a few more days!" Masheedramon pleaded Lobodramon. He nodded and sat down next to Masheedramon on the bed.

"Are you ok, you look pale and you feel boiling?!" Lobodramon asked Masheedramon.

"Yeah, I’m fine!" Masheedramon lied.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" Lobodramon asked her.

"No, I think I just need to rest now!" She said as she fell asleep and Lobodramon walked quietly back to where everyone was crowding around Gatamon.

"Awwww, I bet the child will act just like her father but be as beautiful as her mother!" Lupinmon smiled.

"No way! He will be as handsome as his father and as graceful as his mother!" Wolfdramon protested.

"Whoa guys, we don't even know if it is a boy or a girl yet!" Gatamon pointed out and everyone laughed.
 

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sparx on June 30, 2007, 5:46:38 AM

sparx on
sparxnice chapters

vixy: mashee, hope u get better

ginathehedgehog on June 30, 2007, 9:24:22 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThanks ^^
 
Mashee: Thanks Vixy ^^

Falconlobo on June 29, 2007, 12:36:57 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL reminds me of I Love lucy a bit^^

Konohasdarkshadow on June 29, 2007, 11:46:58 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowi thought they were in a cave...now they are in a place with rooms!!!!!!!!!!...nice chapter though...hopefully Masheedramon is ok

Sasukegurl on June 29, 2007, 11:27:08 AM

Sasukegurl on
Sasukegurlhehe YAY!^0^ Awesome chapterz :D ^__^
I hope Mashee is Okay D: :D