Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Punkdramon Too And Kyurimon's New Evolution

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 34 - Punkdramon Too And Kyurimon's New Evolution

Chapter 34 - Punkdramon Too And Kyurimon's New Evolution
Grizzlymon was walking with Punkdramon in the forest when she suddenly started to giggle.

"What's up Punky?" Grizzlymon asked Punkdramon.

"Oh nothing, just that I’m pregnant!" She smiled.

"WHAT!" Grizzlymon gasped.

"That's right Grizzly, I’m going to have a baby!" Punkdramon smiled.

"Oh Punky, that's wonderful!" Grizzlymon smiled as he hugged Punkdramon tightly. He carried Punkdramon back home because he was worried about her even tough she insisted that she walked but he wouldn't let her. When they got in, all the Digimon were watching TV in Darukumon's throne room at the far end of the cave.

"Guess what everyone? I'm going to be a father!" Grizzlymon grinned as the Digimon started at him.

"Wow, that's wonderful Grizzlymon!" Lupinmon smiled as all of the Digimon cheered. Lobodramon looked at Masheedramon.

"Should we tell them now?" He asked her.

"If you want Loby" Masheedramon smiled.

"Hey guys, also, Masheedramon is pregnant too!" All of the Digimon cheered even louder.

"Wow, that's 3 Digimon pregnant now! Looking forward to some little kids for my Kyurimon to play with!" Wolfdramon managed a smile. He wasn't too happy about being a grandfather again but he was happy anyway. Lobodramon picked up Kyurimon and started to play with her.

"My sister is adorable!" He cooed as he nuzzled her. Suddenly, she started to glow yellow and then she changed shape and then changed shape again! Everyone gasped as she grew too big and landed on top of Lobodramon.

"Whoops, sorry bro!" She blushed as she got off her brother.

"Wow, what just happened?" Okamimon nuzzled her daughter gently.

"She just Digivolved twice!" Bugsmon said with her mouth hung open.

"So now she's a rookie?" Aquamon asked.

"Yup!" Taynmon grinned. Everyone gathered around Kyurimon's new form and adored her.

"So what's her name then?" Metemon asked Okamimon and Wolfdramon.

"My names Kuramon!" The Digimon said.

"And who said you could name yourself young lady?" Okamimon asked raising her eyebrows.

"But mum, that is my name! It even says so!" She shouted as she opened up her skull and cross bones pendent up and took out a piece of paper that said Kuramon on it.

"Wow!" The Digimon all said and Kuramon smiled.
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 3, 2007, 4:20:24 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool an unusual digimon^^