Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Lupinmon's Cousin

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 35 - Lupinmon's Cousin

Chapter 35 - Lupinmon's Cousin
All of the Digimon were talking when suddenly a blue wolf type Digimon with dreadlocks and a green and yellow Rasta hat ran through the door. Everyone turned around and stared.

"Jamaicamon!" Lupinmon cried as she ran over and hugged the Digimon.

"Hey who's this? Your ex-boyfriend?" Zorromon asked.

"No silly!" Lupinmon giggled. "He's my cousin!"

"Oh, then that's ok!" Zorromon sighed.

"Everyone, this is Jamaicamon, my cousin!" Lupinmon smiled.

"Hi!" Everyone smiled. Jamaicamon walked up to Gatamon and kissed her paw.

"It's so lovely to meet a Digimon as lovely as you!" Jamaicamon smiled at Gatamon. Gatamon blushed and then took her paw away from his.

"Hold it right there cuz, she already has a husband!" Lupinmon giggled. Gatamon smiled and then walked over to Maneemon and hugged him. Jamaicamon then went over to Masheedramon, Punkdramon, Vixenmon, Vixymon and Okamimon who were all in a group.

"Hello ladies, looking lovely today aren't we?" Jamaicamon winked at the girls. They all giggled and then Masheedramon ran over to Lobodramon, Punkdramon ran over to Grizzlymon, Vixymon ran over to Leopardmon and Okamimon ran over to Wolfdramon but Vixenmon just stood there. Jamaicamon kissed her gently but Vixenmon moved away and walked off but she was secretly blushing.

"Hold it cuz, you can't just go up to anyone and start kissing them!" Lupinmon scolded her cousin.

"I'm sorry cuz it's just I’ve never seen such attractive girls!" He winked and all of the girls giggled.

"Anyway, what brings you here?" Lupinmon asked.

"I got a letter from a Digimon to come and stop some evil Digimon!" Jamaicamon grinned.

"Oh, then you must be looking for a group on the same mission!" Lupinmon asked.

"Yes actually, I am! Have you seen them?" Jamaicamon asked.

"Well, we are them!" Lupinmon grinned.

"Awesome!" Jamaicamon smiled. "Can I join you all?" He asked.

"Of course! Welcome to the group!" Lupinmon smiled.
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 3, 2007, 4:22:02 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL He reminds me Of Guido^^