Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Shadowkingmon's Melting Formula

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 36 - Shadowkingmon's Melting Formula

Chapter 36 - Shadowkingmon's Melting Formula
Meanwhile, Rebeldramon flew through the cave where Shadowkingmon was working on more evil experiments.

"Hmmmmm, we will need to put some more evil glass in you soon before it wears off!" Shadowkingmon laughed.

"No need to!" Rebeldramon grinned and Shadowkingmon looked shocked. "The Digimon washed it away but I got so mad with them that I came back anyway! Rebeldramon snarled. Shadowkingmon grinned.

"Good! So now you can stay here and we can kill the Digimon Destiny group!" Shadowkingmon laughed. Rebeldramon grinned and then pulled Shadowkingmon towards her and kissed him again. Shadowkingmon looked shocked but he soon felt comfortable and kissed her back. When the broke from the kiss, they started to work on a new formula to help kill the Digimon Destiny group!

"Pass me the green tea!" Shadowkingmon said as Rebeldramon passed him some green tea.

"Pass the honey!" He said as Rebeldramon passed him the honey too. Rebeldramon passed him some olives, chives, rat poison, rose thorns, lava and slug slime and he mixed it up in a huge bowl. When he was done he poured it into a tube and handed it to Rebeldramon.

"Pour this on the group and they will slowly melt!" Shadowkingmon laughed as he passed the tube to Rebeldramon.

"Yes, we will finally beat them!" Rebeldramon laughed as she flew out of the cave and perched on top of the roof of Darukumon's cave waiting for the group to walk into their doom!
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 3, 2007, 4:23:26 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh when good becomes evil that is not good for good^^