Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - Zorromon And Vixenmon Leave

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 37 - Zorromon And Vixenmon Leave

Chapter 37 - Zorromon And Vixenmon Leave
Meanwhile back in the cave, Zorromon stepped forward and began to talk.

"Look, this is just stupid! All we are doing is running after a group of villains and doing a job that Paranugumimon and all of the other Quartz Moon Stone guardians should be doing!"

"What are you talking about Zorro?" Lupinmon puzzled.

"He's saying that this is all stupid and me and him are leaving!" Vixenmon spoke out.

"It was nice knowing you all but I’m going back to live with my tamer!" Zorromon replied as he walked off. Suddenly he turned to Lupinmon.

"Sorry Lupinmon, I just can't take it anymore! I'm going home!" Zorromon said as he walked out of the cave with Vixenmon following behind him. Lupinmon started to cry.

"Why did he leave?" She asked her daughter.

"Well, you have to admit that this is kind of a hard quest! Maybe he just needs to get home!" Okamimon said as she hung her head down. Masheedramon put her arm around Lupinmon.

"It's ok, he is only doing what's best for the team! It was getting too big anyway!" Masheedramon managed a smile.

"I guess your right!" Lupinmon sniffed. The team sighed and went back to the throne room in the cave and sat down. No one spoke for ages. A few sniffs came from Lupinmon but other than that, it was silent. Suddenly Veramon had an idea!

"I know what will take our mind off them! A nice came of murder in the dark!" The Digimon jumped up. They all loved that game!

"So let's all pick some paper out of a hat and whoever gets the paper with the black dot on it will be the detective" Veramon explained. Everyone picked some paper and looked at their cards. Lupinmon's card had the black dot on it.

"I'm the detective!" She shouted. Veramon nodded as Lupinmon walked out of the room.

"Ok, who wants to be the murderer?" She asked.

"I will!" Scorpionmon grinned and he had a bandana tied around his eyes. Gatamon turned the light off and Scorpionmon started to catch people. He caught Masheedramon, Maneemon, Gatamon, Kuramon and Rikumon. Veramon turned the lights back on an Lupinmon walked back into the room. She eyed everyone and then said something.

"Is the murderer Metemon?" She asked.

"NO!" Everyone grinned. She walked around again.

"Is the murderer Taynmon?" She asked.

"NO!" They all shouted again.

"Is the murderer Scorpionmon?" She asked.

"YES!" Everyone laughed as the game continued.
 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 5:53:50 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95aaaw^^ Cute

Falconlobo on July 11, 2007, 6:27:58 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute