Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - Wild And Free Is What We Want To Be

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 38 - Wild And Free Is What We Want To Be

Chapter 38 - Wild And Free Is What We Want To Be
When the game had finished all the Digimon lay down and sighed as they laughed. Suddenly Wolfdramon sighed and got up.

"Sorry guys, Zorromon is my best friend and I agree, this is all kind of stupid and useless so I’m going back too!" He sighed as he started to leave.

"Dad! Don't go!" Kuramon said with tears in her eyes. Wolfdramon looked at her and the at Okamimon and Lobodramon.

"I'm sorry, I just can't go on!" He sighed again. Okamimon's eyes filled with tears as Lobodramon tried to calm her down.

"It's ok mum, don't cry!" Lobodramon comforted his mum as tears fell down her cheeks. Suddenly Kuramon ran out of the cave door to watch her dad run back to the human world to stay with his tamer!" Suddenly, Rebeldramon burst out of the trees and grabbed Kuramon. She screamed as Rebeldramon opened up the Melting Formula and started to pour it onto Kuramon! Just before the formula touched her fur coat, Okamimon knocked Rebeldramon over!

"Rebeldramon, snap out of it! We are your real true friends not that evil Shadowkingmon!" Okamimon screamed. Suddenly, Rebeldramon's eyes grew bigger and she dropped the tube out of her paws and it smashed and melted into the floor. She got up and looked at her friends.

"I'm so sorry all of you! You’re my real friends and I will never forget again! The only thing is that I feel so bad so I'm just going to run off and be free in the Digital World!" She smiled at her friends but just as she was about to take flight Kuramon pulled at her tail.

"Rebeldramon, I'm coming with you! Ever since I was little Kyurimon, I’ve dreamed of roaming free in the Digital World!" Kuramon smiled at Rebeldramon. She smiled back. Kuramon ran over and nuzzled Okamimon, Lupinmon and Lobodramon and she hugged Zashomon tightly and then hugged Masheedramon.

"I will never forget my family! I love you all but I want to be free with Rebeldramon!" Kuramon said as her eyes sparkled. Okamimon's head went down but then she smiled at her daughter.

"If it makes you happy, then you can go!" Okamimon smiled as she hugged her daughter tightly. Rebeldramon smiled as Kuramon jumped onto her back.

"Sorry for all of the trouble I caused again!" Rebeldramon shouted as she took flight and her and Kuramon flew free and wild into the distance! The Digimon waved goodbye to Kuramon and Rebeldramon. A tear rolled down Okamimon's cheek.

"If she is happy, then I will be and if Wolfdramon is happy then so am I!" Okamimon smiled as she hugged Lobodramon tightly. Suddenly, Zashomon jumped onto Okamimon's back.

"Give me a piggy back ride grandma Okamimon!" Zashomon laughed as Okmimon grinned and ran around with her grand daughter on her back. All of the Digimon smiled. Zashomon got off and said thank you to Okamimon.

"You know, you may be my grand daughter, but you are just like a daughter to me!" Okamkimon said as she smiled at Zashomon, Masheedramon and Lobodramon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 13, 2007, 4:50:45 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^ yay for forgivness and turning good again