Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - Shadowkingmon's Defeat

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 39 - Shadowkingmon's Defeat

Chapter 39 - Shadowkingmon's Defeat
When Shadowkingmon learnt that Rebeldramon had betrayed him and that Wolfdramon, Kuramon, Zorromon and Vixenmon had all left he ran over to the cave where the Digimon were all sleeping! He burst through the door and startled the Digimon. They all growled and he stood in the hallway and laughed.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the little group that just keeps getting smaller and smaller!" Shadowkingmon laughed.

"Take that! There's only one of you!" Leopardmon growled.

"So! I'm stronger than all of you out together!" Shadowkingmon howled with laughter.

"This time, we will defeat you once and for all!" Leopardmon cried as he leapt forward and rammed his head into Shadowkingmon's chest. He flew backwards and hit the cave wall. He got up and growled.

"Dark Energy!" Shadowkingmon cried as dark mist flew out of his paws and started to choke the Digimon.

"Fire Dart!" Masheedramon called as she hit Shadowkingmon in the stomach with her flaming torpedo. He growled and grabbed Masheedramon by her neck and started to strangle her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Lobodramon howled as he punched Shadowkingmon.

"Sue Beam!" Okamimon screamed as Okamimon’s poisonous sunrays blinded Shadowkingmon. He began to itch because of the poison and then Lupinmon stepped forward.

"Blazing Fire!" She called as her paws turned blue and she slashed Shadowkingmon in his face! He screamed and Wormmon and Taynmon ran forward.

"Scorching Slicer!" Taynmon growled as he slashed Shadowkingmon with his burning claws.

"Leaf Spin!" Wormmon shouted as razor leaves slashed Shadowkingmon. He fell to the floor and howled in pain.

"You had enough yet?" Vixymon asked Shadowkingmon. Suddenly, he got up and slapped Vixymon across the face with his sharp claws. She started to bleed and this got her very mad! She turned red and burnt up on fire.

"Fox Fire Tornado!" She growled as she spun her tail and flames flew towards Shadowkingmon. Punkdramon and Grizzlymon pinned him down.

"Steel Claw!" Grizzlymon grizzled as he slashed Shadowkingmon with his razor sharp claws.

"Solar Beam!" Punkdramon mewed as she blew fire onto Shadowkingmon. He tried to make a run for it but Jamaicamon and Rikumon blocked his way. Jamaicamon's fangs turned blue and he shot them out at Shadowkingmon.

"Ice Fang!" He shouted. Rikumon opened his mouth wide.

"Phoenix Blast!" He called as the huge fire phoenix hit Shadowkingmon. Shadowkingmon got up and tried to break through the roof of the cave but Metemon, Flamelopmon and Doggymon blocked him in mid air.

"Thunder Punch!" Metemon growled as she punched electricity into Shadowkingmon who yelped with pain.

"Blue Flame Paws!" Doggymon barked as he shot blue flames at Shadowkingmon.

"Flame Tail!" Flamelopmon chattered as she burnt Shadowkingmon with her tail. Then they let go of him and he landed with a thud to the floor. Zashomon, Honeymon, Gatamon and Aquamon all ran up to him and attacked him!

"Claw Striker!" Gatamon yelled as she stabbed Shadowkingmon and electricity ran through him.

"Flame Sparks!" Zashomon called as the tiny sparks flew onto Shadowkingmon and burnt him.

"Hydra Pump!" Aquamon called as water came out of his mouth and soaked Shadowkingmon!

"Honey Comb!" Honeymon yelled as hot honey poured over Shadowkingmon. He got up and tried to run off again but Scorpionmon, Wolvomon, Maneemon, Bugsmon and Veramon ran up to him!

"Scorpion Strike!" Scorionmon called as he struck his tail into Shadowkingmon.

"Sword Of Light!" Wolvomon screeched as his sword shot a beam from it and hit Shadowkingmon!

"Grass Spear!" Maneemon yelled as grass flew from his mouth and cut Shadowkingmon!

"Bug Blaster!" Bugsmon yelled as she unleashed her pet bugs to chew on Shadowkingmon!

"Ice Fire!" Veramon yelled as she breathed ice fire all over Shadowkingmon. Leopardmon walked over to the badly injured Shadowkingmon.

"Say good bye!" Leopardmon grinned. "Static Punch!" He cried as he punched Shadowkingmon hard. Shadowkingmon started to dissolve and then he disappeared shouting no! The Digimon cheered but suddenly they felt the cold wind again. They looked behind them to see Paranugumimon standing there.
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 13, 2007, 4:53:59 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool but out of the frying pan and into the fire one villain destroyed anotehr shows up

sparx on July 13, 2007, 8:21:49 AM

sparx on
sparxwow cool chapter and very unexpected