Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - Semiarlongmon Is Born As Well As Three Eggs

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 40 - Semiarlongmon Is Born As Well As Three Eggs

Chapter 40 - Semiarlongmon Is Born As Well As Three Eggs
"Well, looks like you have defeated Shadowkingmon!" Paranugumimon growled.

"Yeah, and your next!" Masheedramon yowled.

"Glad you suggested that! I'm your next opponent!" Paranugumimon growled. The Digimon gasped.

"I didn't mean that!" Masheedramon backed away.

"You have defeated the whole of the Death Digimon except for me, the leader!" Paranugumimon grinned.

"Why do you want to take the Quartz Moon Stone away anyway?" Punkdramon mewed.

"So I can rule the whole Digital World without punks like you getting in my way!" Paranugumimon yelled.

"Were ready to take you on!" Grizzlymon growled as he extended is claws even longer.

"Good!" Paranugumimon grinned. Suddenly, he started to glow black and red. The Digimon stared in amazement, as he grew even bigger.

"Paranugumimon Dark Digivolved to...Semiarlongmon!" Paranugumimon screamed as in his place stood a huge wolf type Digimon with claws longer than Grizzlymon's and an even bigger flaming mane that was also his tail and huge dark wings with the symbol on his cheek, pendant and wings but this time, with huge spikes in it! He growled at the group of Digimon showing his huge fangs covered in blood. The Digimon backed away.

"Come on, we can beat this ultimate version of Paranugumimon!" Masheedramon encouraged. Semiarlongmon roared, shaking the whole cave. The cave came crashing down to the floor as the Digimon ran out closely followed by Semiarlongmon! Masheedramon jumped up onto him and bit his ear but Semiarlongmon just flicked her to the ground.

"RUN!" Bugsmon screamed as all of the Digimon followed her. They all jumped into a huge river, even the cat type Digimon and swam right to the bottom of the riverbed. Semiarlongmon flew over the river and into the distance. All of the Digimon swam up to the surface and took a huge breath. Masheedramon felt really sick.

"Loby! I think it's time!" Masheedramon panted as Lobodramon quickly swam her to the shore and lay her down on the shore. Gatamon also started to feel sick.

"Manee, I think the egg is going to be born any minute now!" Gatamon shouted. Maneemon scooped her up and laid her on the shore.

"Grizzly, I think our egg is going to be born too!" Punkdramon mewed as Grizzlymon pushed her to the water edge. The females ran off with Masheedramon, Gatamon and Punkdramon. After a long time of waiting, Lupinmon, Vixymon and Metemon walked back with 3 eggs. The one Lupinmon was holding was pink with brown and purple stripes. She handed the egg to Lobodramon.

"Here's your new child Lobodramon!" Lupinmon smiled at her grandson. He smiled and hugged the egg and then rushed off to Masheedramon. Vixymon walked up to Maneemon and handed him a mint green egg with a magenta circle on it.

"And here's your egg Maneemon!" Vixymon smiled at him. He took the egg and ran off to see Gatamon. Lastly, Metemon came up to Grizzlymon and handed him a brown and blue egg.

"Lastly, here's your egg!" Metemon smiled and Grizzlymon took it and quickly ran off to see Punkdramon.

"Masheedramon, it's beautiful! I can't wait for it to hatch!" Lobodramon smiled as he nuzzled Masheedramon and placed the egg between her paws.

"Our egg is gorgeous!" Maneemon smiled at Gatamon who was nuzzling the egg gently.

"Were so lucky Punky!" Grizzlymon said to Punkdramon as he held the egg tightly. Everyone smiled but they had more dangerous things to worry about. Semiarlongmon!
 

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sparx on July 24, 2007, 7:40:06 AM

sparx on
sparxwow cool chapter

AlleyCat17 on July 18, 2007, 3:22:29 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter.

Falconlobo on July 18, 2007, 2:25:58 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^ yay^^ it's back nice chapter cute

Aquaberry15 on July 16, 2007, 2:10:21 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Um its a little small....

ginathehedgehog on July 18, 2007, 1:07:29 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay! Digimon Destiny is back up and I changed the letters so it's bigger now ^^

Sasukegurl on July 17, 2007, 3:23:08 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlEHE and yea it IS small^^
BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS OPEN UP A NOTEPAD AND COPY THE CHAPTER AND READ IT ON THERE^_^

Sasukegurl on July 17, 2007, 3:28:47 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlOh and i fg cute chapter!:3