Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - Tigsamon's Arrival And The Birth Of Isemon

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 41 - Tigsamon's Arrival And The Birth Of Isemon

Chapter 41 - Tigsamon's Arrival And The Birth Of Isemon
"We should find a place to hide before Semiarlongmon gets back!" Bugsmon said as he helped to pull Metemon out of the water.

"Your right but where are we going to go! Semiarlongmon destroyed our cave!" Leopardmon pointed out. Suddenly, a pink tiger with orange stripes and a black tail peeked her head out from behind a bush.

"Tigsamon?" Bugsmon asked as he stared at the tiger Digimon.

"Is that you Bugsmon?" The tiger Digimon asked.

"Sure is! How have you been Tigsamon?" Bugsmon asked the tiger type Digimon.

"Hey, who's this?" Wolvomon asked Bugsmon.

"This is my friend, Tigsamon!" Bugsmon smiled.

"Hi!" Tigsamon grinned.

"Hey, do you want to join us to defeat Semiarlongmon?" Masheedramon asked Tigsamon.

"Of course! I just saw him! He looks scary though!" Tigsamon shuddered.

"Yea, but we have to defeat him before it's too late!" Lobodramon sighed.

"So, where can we find this, Semiarlongmon?" Tigsamon asked kindly.

"Wer'e not too sure!" Zashomon sighed.

"Maybe we can contact Mendinamon and ask him for help!" Lupinmon suggested.

"But how are we going to do that?" Vixymon asked. Just then, Mendinamon appeared in a puff of smoke!

"To find him you must go to the east, past the bongo trees and then go to the west and past the Magic Lake and then right next to the Tanemon village, is a huge mountain! That is where you will find Semiarlongmon!" Mendinamon smiled and then he flew off. The Digimon waved and said thank you to him and then started to walk to the east. Suddenly, Masheedramon and Lobodramon's egg started to move rapidly! Everyone gathered around it and suddenly, it cracked! Masheedramon picked up the little bundle of fur and nuzzled it. Lobodramon licked it's head and then kissed Masheedramon on her cheek.

"He's beautiful Loby!" Masheedramon smiled at Lobodramon.

"What's his name?" Lobodramon asked.

"What about, Isemon?" Masheedramon asked.

"It's perfect!" Lobodramon smiled as the other Digimon smiled and slowly walked away and left the happy family together. Meanwhile, the other Digimon set up camp. Lupinmon and Okamimon got firewood whilst Taynmon and Grizzlymon kept the fire going. Wolvomon, Wormmon and Bugsmon went to find food. Gatamon and Punkdramon tended to their eggs whilst Tigsamon and Metemon Stood guard. The other Digimon sat and waited for their food or their turn to guard or collect firewood. Masheedramon, Lobodramon and Isemon walked in and sat down next to Scorpionmon, Leopardmon and Vixymon. The Digimon fell asleep with their bellies full and hope for the next day!
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 26, 2007, 11:32:27 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute