Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - The Wishing Lake

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 42 - The Wishing Lake

Chapter 42 - The Wishing Lake
Punkdramon woke up first the next morning and felt her egg. It was moving and making noises inside. She nudged Grizzlymon who woke up with a jump.

"I think it will hatch soon!" Punkdramon smiled as she kissed Grizzlymon. Half an hour later, all the Digimon were awake and getting ready for the new day.

"Can you carry Isemon sweetie?" Masheedramon asked Zashomon handing him to her daughter gently.

"Sure mum!" Zashomon smiled as she nuzzled her little brother.

"Right, I think we better get moving!" Wolvomon said as he snarled thinking of his evil father.

"What's wrong Gata?" Maneemon asked Gatamon as she held her head. An image of a huge Digimon fighting with her parents as she watched helplessly with her sister under a bush went through her head.

"Huh?" She said as she snapped out of her daze.

"Are you ok?" Maneemon nuzzled Gatamon gently.

"Yeah, I’m fine, it's nothing." Gatamon smiled as she kissed Maneemon on his cheek.

"So where do we go now?" Okamimon asked.

"Mendinamon said past the bong trees!" Wormmon reminded them all.

"There are some Bongo trees!" Lupinmon shouted as she ran over to a clump of trees.

"Great job! Now we need to go the west and past the Magic Lake!" Lobodramon smiled.

"Well what are we waiting for? The sooner we find Semiarlongmon and destroy him the better!" Rikumon growled. The Digimon nodded and ran towards the west. They stopped in front of a huge lake to get a drink. Whilst Punkdramon was lapping up the icy water, she talked to herself in her mind.

"I wish our egg would hatch soon!" She thought. Suddenly, the egg cracked open and a head pocked out! Punkdramon picked it up.

"He's wonderful Grizzly!" She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"He most certainly is! This must be the wishing lake! I can tell that you were wishing that he would be born soon and then it came true when you lapped up the water!" Grizzlymon smiled as he licked the little furry bundle.

"Why are you crying Punkdramon?" Honeymon asked.

"These are happy tears!" Punkdramon sniffed.

"Let's call him Fangmon!" Grizzlymon grinned.

"Fangmon he is!" Punkdramon grinned and all of the Digimon smiled.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 6, 2007, 2:26:25 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww

Sasukegurl on August 6, 2007, 7:26:22 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlCute!^.^