Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - The Quartz Moon Stone Guardian's Gift

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 43 - The Quartz Moon Stone Guardian's Gift

Chapter 43 - The Quartz Moon Stone Guardian's Gift
The Digimon kept walking until they came to a Tanemon village next to a huge mountain.

"This must be where Semiarlongmon is!" Gatamon shuddered.

"Well, we will show him what we are really made of!" Wolvomon howled as he started to flee up the mountain.

"No wait! Let’s get some rest in the Tanemon village First!" Vixymon suggested. The Digimon all nodded and walked into the village.

"Hi! Welcome to The Tanemon Village!" A spunky little Tanemon smiled as she came up to the group.

"Do you need service?” Another little Tanemon smiled.

"You need reservation!" A grumpy Tanemon scowled at them

"Take no notice of him! Step this way please!" The first Tanemon smiled as the Digimon followed her to a huge cave.

"There is a Digimon waiting to see you in there!" The second Tanemon grinned happily.

"Get moving! We don't have all day!" The grumpy Tanemon growled as he bounced off. The group walked in to see Mendinamon sitting on a huge rock.

"Glad you could make it!" He said as he jumped off the rock and sat down in front of the group.

"Why are you here Mendinamon?" Doggymon asked.

"I'm here with Triceramon to give you a gift!" Mendinamon smiled. Triceramon appeared from the shadows and sat next to Mendinamon.

"We are both the leaders of the Quartz Moon Stone Guardians and the most powerful so we have come to give you a divine power that will help you defeat Semiarlongmon for good!" Triceramon smiled.

"I don't think you know but Triceramon is my wife! We got married a few days ago!" Mendinamon grinned.

"Congratulations you two!" Veramon smiled.

"Thank you but that is not all! We have decided to give you the Quartz Moon Guardian's most prized possession! The Quartz Moon Stone it's self!" Triceramon smiled. All of the Digimon's mouths hung open in awe as the other eight Quartz Moon Stone guardians stepped out of the shadows with a stone in their hands. They placed it in front of the group and bowed and then sat down next to Triceramon and Mendinamon.

"This will help you to Digivolve!" Mendinamon smiled and with that, it started to glow and beams flew out at the group of Digimon! The colourful light soon wore out and the Digimon felt stronger.

"So now we can Digivolve?" Masheedramon asked and all of the Quartz Moon Stone Guardians smiled and nodded. The Digimon Jumped up and screamed with joy. They said thank you to the Quartz moon Stone Guardians and were just about to leave when Mendinamon stopped them.

"We also wanted to make the children grow to their rookie forms to be ready to Digivolve again in the real fight!" Mendinamon smiled and with that, a light glowed around Fangmon and Isemon and they transformed into 2 new forms.

"He's so cute!" Masheedramon grinned holding her son.

"Let's call his in-training form Fuumon!" Lobodramon smiled. Punkdramon and Grizzlymon gathered around their son too.

"What about Snarlmon?" Grizzlymon suggested and Punkdramon nodded. Suddenly they started to glow again and changed once more. In Fuumon's place stood a brown wolf, fox and cat type Digimon with a pink eye path on his left eye and a blue bandana and his tail was half brown with purple stripes and half white. He yipped with joy and hugged his parents and his sister tightly. The same thing happened to Snarlmon and a bear with blue hair and a cat's tail stood in his place.

"Let's call him Beardramon!" Punkdramon smiled.

"What about our egg?" Maneemon said as he held his and Gatamon's egg. Suddenly it cracked open and a little head popped out. It started to glow and went through 2 forms of evolution and sat down as his rookie form. He was a mint green cat with a yellow muzzle and pelt and pink ear tufts. Everyone was so happy. They thanked the Quartz Moon Stone Guardians and went back outside and stared up to the mountain. They all grinned ready to face Semiarlongmon now.
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 6, 2007, 2:28:33 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool and cute

Sasukegurl on August 6, 2007, 7:28:51 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwww!!! ^___^ How CUTE! =3

AlleyCat17 on August 6, 2007, 1:29:33 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow awesome story and i can't wait for you to update a new chapter oh and doggymon get a lot bigger ever time he digivoles.