Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Side Effects

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 44 - Side Effects

Chapter 44 - Side Effects
The Digimon all ran back to the Tanemon village pleased with their new powers but some didn't feel so powerful.

"I don't feel much different!" Aquamon sighed sadly.


"Do you think that the magic of the Quartz Moon Stone didn't affect us?" Bugsmon asked sadly.

"I think that might have been what has happened!" Metemon sighed.

"But I want to Digivolve!" Sakumon cried sadly.

"So do I but I don't think that there is anything we can do!" Scorpionmon sighed.

"We should just try our hardest in our rookie forms to help the rest of the team!" Tigsamon managed a smile. The Digimon walked into the Tanemon village and were treated to a huge relaxing day in the little village. Masheedramon, Zashomon, Lobodramon, Lupinmon, Okamimon, Leopardmon, Grizzlymon, Gatamon, Punkdramon, Maneemon, Beardramon, Kohakumon and Honeymon all rested in a nice spa whilst Wormmon, Taynmon, Aquamon, Bugsmon, Doggymon, Scorpionmon and Sakumon played in a huge pool with a huge water slide and diving boards in it. The rest of the Digimon went to cafés or take out places to have a bite to eat. The first Tanemon showed the group to a large room full of comfy beds and a huge plasma TV complete with a PS3, DVD player and Nintendo Wii attached to it! The Digimon were amazed with the little Tanemon's brilliant service and happily settled into their room. They watched a ton of DVD's and ordered a lot of room service and then had a good night's sleep. They woke up the next morning and faced the huge mountain. Today, they would climb it!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 13, 2007, 1:10:24 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool and short^^

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 6:18:25 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95awesome chapter!

sparx on August 7, 2007, 6:13:15 AM

sparx on
sparxkool chapter
ps3 .... i wanna b a digimon :(

Konohasdarkshadow on August 7, 2007, 6:11:21 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowwell thats gonna be hard for them

Wolvomon: I will finally get my revenge...My so called "father" will pay!

Me: Just dont go too far