Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - The Climb With 3 New Members And A Wolfdramon Rescue

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 45 - The Climb With 3 New Members And A Wolfdramon Rescue

Chapter 45 - The Climb With 3 New Members And A Wolfdramon Rescue
The Digimon thanked the Tanemon and started too climb up the mountain. They got up to the first ledge when suddenly, they saw 3 Digimon climbing up the mountain after them! One was a cream anthro fox type Digimon with four arms and a red mane with a blue tail tip. The other one was an anthro part cat and part fox and was also cream with a blue muzzle and pelt and red hair and a red tail tip. The last one looked like the first one except he had red hair and his tail and chest mane were opposite colours to the first Digimon. They climbed up to the ledge and sat in front of the Digimon.

"Hi there! We were sent by Mendinamon to help out!" The four-armed fox smiled.

"Yeah! My name is [color=]Foxxiouskatomon [/color]and this is my pal Vulpusmon!" The fox and cat type Digimon explained.

"Hi there! This is my brother Vulpinemon!" Vulpusmon smiled pointing to the fox type Digimon that looked a lot like him.

"Welcome to the team fellows! Were going to need all the help we can get to defeat Semiarlongmon!" Masheedramon grinned. Vulpusmon and Foxxiouskatomon jumped with joy and started to head on up the mountain with the rest of the gang.

"Us flying Digimon will fly up ahead and see if there is any danger!" Flamelopmon smiled as she flew higher along with Metemon, Rikumon, Doggymon and Veramon behind her. Meanwhile, right at the back of the climb was Okamimon. She was doing fine but she suddenly slipped on a rock and went hurtling to the ground.

"MY BABY" Lupinmon screamed as Okamimon fell even lower to the ground.

"MUM!" Lobodramon screamed. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a flash of brown lightning fled across the ground and scooped up Okamimon just before she hit the ground! The Digimon looked closer. It was Wolfdramon!

"Wolfy! You came back!" Okamimon cried kissing him.

"I just couldn't leave you and Lobodramon and Kuramon behind!" He smiled. Okamimon’s face suddenly fell. "What's wrong?" Wolfdramon asked worriedly.

"When you left, Kuramon left with Rebeldramon and we never heard from them again!" Okamimon sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek. Wolfdramon looked at the ground. Suddenly, out of the bushes, Kuramon leapt out.

"Mum, dad, I came back!" She smiled hugging her parents tightly. Lobodramon climbed down and hugged his family too. Suddenly, Wolfdramon looked worried.

"Where is Rebeldramon?" He asked quickly. Kuramon let her head drop.

"I woke up one morning and there was a note next to me. It was from Rebeldramon and she said that she wanted to go on alone! That's why I came back!" Kuramon explained.

"Good thinking!" Wolfdramon smiled. With that, they all climbed back up the mountain and continued the climb. The flying Digimon flew back down and reported no danger for the next ten minutes of the climb up the mountain. This would take ages to climb but they had to stop Semiarlongmon so they climbed higher and higher until they finally reached the top! Sitting in the middle of the mountaintop, sat Semiarlongmon.

"I’ve been waiting!" He grinned showing his blood stained teeth and got into a battle pose. The Digimon got into their battle poses too.

"Bring it on!" They all screamed as they started to glow golden with light!
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boykingkilla on October 22, 2007, 10:02:57 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaThis was an awesome chapter. Im too lazy to read the first chapter's though. ^^

DarkHorse95 on August 14, 2007, 2:07:12 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95YAY WOLFDRAMON IS BACK!!! WOOT!!

PunkWolfGirl on August 13, 2007, 6:49:48 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlI LOVE This Chapter!!!!! AWESOME Work!!! Nice Idea Too!!! ^-^

Falconlobo on August 13, 2007, 5:43:56 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^ i did not give vulpusmon hair but that's okay^^