Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - Digivolving Finally

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 46 - Digivolving Finally

Chapter 46 - Digivolving Finally

Semiarlongmon stepped back as the golden light blinded him. The Digimon were finally Digivolving!

"Masheedramon Digivolved too...Alkaimon!" As in her place stood a giant pink part cat part fox type Digimon with tassels of fur on her neck and a giant metal strip on her back that small cannons emerge from.

"Wormmon Digivolved too...Kabuterimon!" As in his place stood a giant blue beetle type Digimon with a helmet on his head and a blue marking the same as he had as Wormmon on it.

"Lupinmon Digivolved too...Lupusmon!" As in her place stood a giant winged blue ice wolf type Digimon with purple hair and ice on her ear tips.

"Okamimon Digivolved too...Novamon!" As in her place stood a Digimon that Looked kind of like Lupusmon but her wings were black on the left and white on the right. She also had long black claws and five tails that held her sun powers. She also had the power of god-like speed for tougher attacks.

"Wolfdramon Digivolved too...Howlermon!" As in his place stood a wolf type Digimon with huge dragon wings, dragon horns and wolverine claws.

"Lobodramon Digivolved to...Apollomon!" As in his place stood an anthro version of Lobodramon except with a red ribbon around his head with the ends longer and a red bandana around his neck. He also had a cross-shaped scar on his left cheek and he carried a sword and he also had bandages on his arms, legs, and tail.

"Zashomon Digivolved too...Bespinmon!" As in her place stood an anthro giant flying part wolf, part fox and part cat type Digimon with giant wings and very long hair.

"Leopardmon Digivolved too...Saberleopardmon!" As in his place stood a giant sabre toothed leopard type Digimon.

"Grizzlymon Digivolved too...Kodiakmon!" As in his place stood a larger darker coloured version of his rookie form with long hair like a mullet hairdo and longer steel claws and two fangs sticking out on both sides of his mouth.

"Punkdramon Digivolved too...Forgottenmon!" As in her place stood a wolf with a mane but with the same colours and markings as her rookie self. She had three tails this time and black tear lines down her cheeks and her ears hung down.

"Honeymon Digivolved too...Mackenyamon!" As in her place stood an anthro bear type Digimon with flaming marks all over her body and a flame coming out of her head and her ears.

"Taynmon Digivolved too...Tanizardmon!" As in his place stood a giant Dinosaur type Digimon with blue stripes on his head and yellow spines going down his back.

"Flamelopmon Digivolved too...Flamiamon!" As in her place stood a giant anthro rabbit type Digimon with flame markings on her ears, hands, legs, chest and the top of her head and a long fire tail and an orange and red dress.

"Gatamon Digivolved too...Kentaimon!" As in her place stood a darker purple cat type Digimon but her rings have some spikes around. This she carried an arrow and bow, her teeth were really sharp and her tail was pointy like how porcupines have their tails.

"Maneemon Digivolved too...Shivamon!" As in his place stood a giant golden cat with giant wings and a sword in his belt.

"Wolvomon Digivolved too...Densenmon!" As in his place stood a big black wolf with flame colours on his tail and legs and his sword strapped to his back and he had a scar going down his eye.

"Rikumon Digivolved too...Raikodemon!" As in his place stood a huge white wolf type Digimon with huge feathery wings and a flame on his tail.

"Doggymon Digivolved too...Wolfmon!" As in his place stood a huge sky blue wolf type Digimon with huge feathered wings.

"Veramon Digivolved too...Mohakamon!" As in her place stood a huge pink Dragon with amazing fire and ice powers and rainbow paws and violet stars all over her.

"Kohakumon Digivolved too...Kenyonmon!" As in his place stood a huge cat, fox and wolf type Digimon.

"Jamaicamon Digivolved too...Jamaidramon!" As in his place stood a huge blue wolf with red and silver wings and a huge flame on the end of his tail, paws and ears. He also has his dread locks and green and yellow Rasta hat and the red tear drop marks under his eyes. Vixymon didn't Digivolve. Two lightning bolts formed around her and a Digimon that looked like Vixymon but with long golden hair and huge wings and powerful electricity on her gloves stood in her place.

"My Electric Form!" She cried happily. Aquamon, Metemon, Bugsmon, Kuramon, Scorpionmon, Sakumon, Tigsamon, Vulpusmon, Vulpinemon and Foxxiouskatomon who were unable to Digivolve, stood in fighting stance, ready to face Semiarlongmon! The Digimon all admired their new Digivolutions and then grinned at each other and faced towards Semiarlongmon. He roared at them and leaped towards them. They all grinned and leaped towards him starting a battle, they would never forget!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukegurl on August 16, 2007, 12:32:50 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlWow! Awesome Chapters! Im glad Wolfdramon is back! x333

DarkHorse95 on August 14, 2007, 2:10:22 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95WEEEE THE EXCITEDNESS!! THIS IS GONNA BE FUUUUN!!(to read)

PunkWolfGirl on August 13, 2007, 6:52:46 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAWESSSSSOOOOME!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!

Falconlobo on August 13, 2007, 5:46:57 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^ i may try to come up with evos for them^^